I Got You...

I'm back.

My eyes were stuffy the other morning.

That's what happen you write a book that's more like your own life.

~~~

"So we have... 12 pair of Calvin Klein boxers, 5 pair of pants from Journeys, 4 pair from H&M, 10 shirts also from Journeys and H&M, 2 hoodies from Aeropostale, 4 pair of Jordan's, and a Varsity Jacket with your name on it. And that was..... $344.87." Jacob read off of all the recipients.

Chres nodded looking through all the bags. "I still can't believe you bought me all that Jay."

Jacob smiled "I Got You Chres... You're living with me now so imma treat you right. Unlike your mother." He mumbled to the last part to himself.

"What was that? What did you say?" Chres knitted his eyebrow together.

"Huh? Oh nothing Chres. Just take your things to your room." He shook his head rubbing his temples.

"Okay... " Chres stood from the couch walking up there stair to his room. Jacob rubbed his face with his hands, huffing out a sigh.

"Hey Jay!?" Chres yelled from upstairs.

"Yeah?" Jacob stood walking to the stairs. He climbed them as he heard Chres speak again.

"Could you come here please?"

"Almost there." Jacob spoke finally reaching the top of the staircase. He walked into Chres' room, shoving his hands into his pockets.

He leaned on the doorframe watching Chres strut around his room in some outfit he came up with.

"What you need Santo?" Jacob chuckled.

"I go back to school on Thursday. Right?"

"Correcto Señor"

"Does this look like a good come back outfit?" Chres whipped around walking over to Jacob.

Jacob looked him up and down. He licked his lips, his pants where fitting pretty tight but he didn't seem to mind.

"The pants may be alil tight," Jacob tugged on his belt loop causing him to blush. "But I love the twist you did with the outfit." Chres smiled, gliding his hands down his shirt.

"Thank you. I've always had a fashion sense." Chres turned around to face Jacob. He then noticed Jacob was only inches away from his face.

Jacob looked down, taking his hand away from Chres' belt loop. "Uh s-sorry Chres I didn't m-mean to be all in your f-face like t-"

Jacob's rambling got cut off by Chres' plump, pink lips meeting his. He grabbed Chresanto by his waist and pulled him closer, closing the space in between them. Moments later they both pulled away, stepping back from each other.

"Oh um Jacob I...."

"Boy you talk too much Chres. But I Got You..."

Jacob grabbed Chres' face and smashed his lips onto the young boy's. They stumbled to the wall with Chres' back pressed against the door.

"Jay..." Chres mumbled against Jacob's lip. "We shouldn't be doing this. Y-you're my teacher."

Jacob pulled away. His hands resting on the wall above them. "Do you want me to stop?" Jacob stared into his eyes.

"Now I never said that now did I?" Chres giggled

"Thought so." Jacob smirked

~~~

They pulled away panting. The gasped for breathe.

"Wow. You can do wonders with those lips of yours." Chres grazed his fingers across his lips.

Jacob sat up, smiling at Chres. "Thank you. You got some juicy lips so I didn't mind."

Their stomachs growled causing the two to stand up.

"I'm hungry Jay. Your lips got me craving some food." Jacob chuckled standing up, lifting Chres along with his.

"I'll order some pizza and wings and we can watch some movies. That seem cool to you?" Jacob took his phone out of his pocket.

"Only if you order Barbeque wings with ranch." Chres jumped on his back.

"Oh you know I will." Jacob walked down the stairs holding onto Chres. "I Got You"

~~~
Hola.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share guys.

The love I get from this book is amazing.

So keep it up.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Babye.