Visitor

The next few days were hectic for Chresanto. He wanted his mom to pay for what she had done to him. Just brutal. He sat in his bunk staring at the wall while Eric was away in the court yard.

"Hey August you got a visitor." One of the more nicer officers spoke through the bars unlocking his cell.

"I wonder who it is." He mumbled to himself walking to the visiting area with the officer.

"The gentlemen in the gray suit with the big afro is your visitor." The officer led him through the door.

"Afro." Chresanto raised his eyebrow. He only knew one person with a big afro. Mr.Perez.

"Santo." Jacob smiled weakly greeting Chres with a hug.

"Mr.Perez," He hugged back. "What are you doing here?"

"Came to see my favorite student of course." Jacob smiled putting his hand over Chres'. Chres smiled looking down at his teacher's large hand over his own.

"So," Chres had finally looked back up at Jacob. "How has it been at school? Anything interesting happened lately?"

"Well there is a new student. His name is Montrell, but everybody seems to call him Trill." Jacob shrugged. "He also seems to have the exact same schedule as you. And judging by that he's a pretty smart kid."

Chres furrowed his eyebrows, "And what about me?"

"Eh." Jacob tried his best not to laugh as Chres frowned up. "Hey," He smiled as amusing smile. "I'm only kidding. You're a smart kid too. Ain't no doubt about that." Chres smiled in satisfaction.

"They told me that they're gonna look and see if they can get me out of here soon. But they told me I needed a adult to stay with since I'm still a minor." Chres looked at the table. "They asked who and you were the first person that came to mind. I hope you don't mind, Mr.Perez." Chres' eyes had a slight tent of worry in them as he looked at Jacob.

Jacob smiled, "Out of school, Call me Jacob okay. And I don't mind at all. I have a big house so I get lonely sometimes. Your company will definitely be appreciated."

"Visiting hours closing! 5 more minutes!" An officer yelled causing Chres and Jacob to stand.

"It was nice seeing you Mr.-" Chres was interrupted by Jacob.

"Jacob..." He chuckled as his favorite student blushed.

"It was nice seeing you here.... Jacob." Chres hugged Jacob's torso briefly smelling his Polo Red cologne.

"It was nice seeing you too Chres." Jacob smiled. "When they release you, you know who to call." Jacob winked and let go of Chresanto, walking off, leaving Chres a blushing mess and the middle of the visiting room.

Hey guys!

Montrell in the Multimedia

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Vote, Comment, & Share

Bye