PayBack Is A Bitch.

The Next Morning Chres woke up groggy as ever.

"Ugh Jacob my fucking legs hurt." He rolled over to meet Jacob looking back at him.

"Too bad, you're going to school." Jacob sat up, stretching up to the ceiling.

"Fuck you." Chres grumbled under his breath.

"You already did," Jacob climbed out of the bed, grabbing his clothes. "Several times that is." he chuckled walking to the bathroom.

"Jay!" Chres groaned.

"I don't wanna hear it, Chres you're coming to school." Chres huffed and rolled over. He climbed out the bed and limped slowly to the bathroom.

"My legs and My ass hurts so much." Chres walked over to the sink beside Jacob and stared in the mirror. Jacob looked over at him and walk to stand behind him.

"How about this." Jacob put his hands on his hips and kissed his shoulder. 'You don't have to do anything in class today and then i'll excuse you from class tomorrow?" Jacob looked at him through the mirror.

"Okay. But what am I gonna do about this limpin' and ass pain?" Jacob chuckled.

"Well you just gon' have to suck it up then." Jacob smacked his ass and walked out of the bathroom.

"Oww, You muthafucker!" Chres yelled and held his ass.

"I'm sorry. But sir, I don't fuck mothers." Jacob laughed pulling on his shirt and pants.

"Ugh!"

~~~

When Jacob pulled up to the school, he saw a group of students in the form of a circle.

"This can't be good." He parked the car. "You go ahead and limp to class." He snickered. Chres rolled his eyes and climbed out the car and limped to Class.

Once Jacob got over to the crowd, he peered over everyone to see what was going on. There were two male students wrestling with each other. One happened to be Montrell.

"What the fuck were you doing with my girlfriend?" Trill growled shoving the other student.

The student chuckled and stabled himself. "She stopped being yo girlfriend the day she saw you with Chres. And from what she told me, he was never yours either."

Jacob snickered to himself and watched the students a little bit more. When Jacob saw fists starting to fly he sprung go action.

"Aye!" His deep Mexican accent started to come out.

"You two, Quit it before I get Mr. Cardwell and Mr. Matthews to come out here." Jacob pulled them apart.

"Everyone get to class." He pushed the two boys up the stairs and followed after them. Jacob heard a few giggles and whispers behind him as he climbed the stairs to the doors of the school. And with that school started.

~~~

It was lunch time and everyone was making their way to the cafeteria.

Chres was limping inside when he was stopped by Trill's ex girlfriend.

"Hey Chres, I don't mean you any trouble but I would like it if you help me expose Montrell to everyone." Chres grinned and chuckled. But it was cut when Jacob appeared.

"I heard it all. And imma let you do. Just don't expose too much now." Jacob patted both of their shoulders. Then he walked away.

"He took that better than I thought he would." Melanie, the girl shrugged looking at Chres. "Let's go do this." She giggled helping Chres into the cafeteria. Once everyone got settled they took action. Jacob stood not far behind them and watched. Melanie climbed on the table and helped Chres up after her.

"Hey everyone." Lani greeted everyone getting their attention. Everyone waved and gave her and Chres their full attention.

"So me and my newly found friend want to tell y'all bout something that happened to us. And it may be a warning to all you ladies and gentlemen. I need beat. Junnie you got me?" Lani looked down at a Mixed boy sitting at the table below them.

"I got you." He moved his tray and started to make a beat on the table.

Lani cleared her throat and started to spit fire. "Now imma tell y'all ladies how fucked up guys can be. Sometimes they be acting like thots and be tripping ya see. Now I was chilling at the park and I seen Trill with this guy."

Chres chuckled and tapped her shoulder. "Now you gotta admit that guy was pretty fly. So fly feels like I was born in the sky. If you ain't figure it out yeah that guy was me. Now that really shows you how thotish guys can be. He had a girl. She faithful too. Now I'm saying this to warn you."

"Don't fuck with Trill. That nigga down right dirty. Probably gone be staying wit his mama till the age of 30. I wouldn't be surprised if what I told you today was true. Just let y'all know me and my nigga Chres done already warned you." Lani gave a salute and blow a kiss to Trill who looked beyond pissed at the moment.

Junnie laughed at looked at Trill who was huffing deeply. "Homeboy look like you just got served. Twice." The cafeteria erupted with laughter as Trill stomped his way out the door.

"Yo Lani." Melanie looked around for the person who called her name. It was the same boy Trill was attempting to fight this morning. He held his hand out and she climbed off the table leaving Chres on top. He glanced at Jacob who was still standing behind him. He took in a deep breath and looked at the students. They were still looking at him.

"Uh Guys. I got alil something I want to tell y'all. And its uh been going on for a while now." Chres rubbed his hands together as everyone moved closer to the table... Waiting for him to reveal his ongoing secret.

~~~

Oh shit.

What he bout to say y'all.

Why am I asking y'all....

😐😕😒I already know this shit

Anyway Vote, Comment, Share

You know the drill