Gotta Let Em Know

Chres stood on the café table, looking around at the students.

"Come on Chres. Tell us already." A girl spoke.

"Uh I.." He glanced back at Jacob once again.

"You gon tell us something bout Mr. Perez?" Johnathan, a linebacker on the football team raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah..." Chres mumbled.

"He's dating your mom."

Chres glared in the student's direction and growled. "Hell Nah."

"Well damn. My bad son" The student put his hands up in surrender.

"Uh. When I went away for that long period of time..." He stopped, rubbing his neck.

"I had went to Jail." The whole cafeteria gasped, looking at Chres in disbelief.

"What happened? Why did you go?" A girl looked up at him. His face was dull, and he looked like he was about to cry.

He sniffled. "My mom and I got into it. And I was being abused for the longest, so one day Mr. Perez came. And she called the cops on me. They sent me to jail and I had to stay until someone was willing to bail me out." He finally let a few tears drain from his eyes.

"Oh my god." Girls held their hearts, while guys stared at him with faces full out hurt and sympathy.

"Once they found out what my mom did. They took her in, and dropped my charges. I needed someone to stay with.. Since I'm still a minor. So for the longest... Ive been staying with Mr Perez. Because the day he bailed me out. He became my legal guardian. And he didnt have to be." Everyone chimed in for a big awe. Even the meanest and biggest football players. Jacob still standing behind him smiled brightly.

"All these shoes. He bought em. All this jewelry. He bought em. And these clothes. He bought em. He treats me like his son." Chres smiled slightly.

The cafeteria smiled with him. They had just gained a new respect for Jacob. All because of what Chres said. Jacob smiled helping him down and pulling him into a hug.

"Thank you" Jacob whispered to Chres. Chres hugged him with all his might and the rocked back and forth.

Chres smiled, burying his head on Jacob's shoulder. Suddenly they were pick up by a group of students who chanted under them.

Chres looked down at them. "Yo be careful down there I'm still hurting man!"

"What happened?"

Jacob looked at him. "He fell down the stairs." He tried his hardest not to laugh but he nor the students couldn't hold it in.

Chres mumbled "Forget y'all man!"

Soon lunch period was over and all the students returned to class. For the rest of the day, Chres and Jacob had gained a new respect from everyone. And they were starting to like it very much.

~~~

Yep I know. Short as fuck

But I couldn't think of anything.

Y'all really thought I was gonna let Chres tell them

Hell to the Nah.

They my babies. I can't take em away

I need some ideas tho.

Inbox please!!!!

This is long overdue but eh. I had writers block.

Next chapter will definitely be longer.

Bye tho 👋🏾✌🏾️

(Peep my black emojis)