My Squad Vs. Yours.

It was a normal day. School. Teachers, Thots and Fuckboys.

"Yo Chres." Chres closed his locker turning around meeting the face of Mikey. He was Tall, Light Skinned, with light facial hair. He was a singer too.

"Wassup Mikey." Chres looked up at his towering Statue.

"I gotta tell you something about Trill man." Mikey rubbed his head.

"Yeah. What about his sorry ass?" Chres rolled his eyes.

"He's getting 509. They coming after you and ol' girl. What's her name?" He scrunched his eyebrows trying to think of her name.

"Lani?" Chres raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, her." Mikey nodded his head.

"When he talking bout "Coming After" Me and Lani" Chres leaned against his locker.

"Tomorrow after School. Like 5:30 or some shit like dat." Mikey shook his head and shrugged.

"You gon be there?" Chres pursed his lips.

"You my squad ain't you?" Mikey held out his hand.

"No Doubt." Chres grabbed it and shook it.

"Then you know I'm gonna be there." Mikey chuckled. "Some of these guys said they were gonna be there too."

"Who though?" Chres got off his locker, switching his books from one hand to another.

"Matt, Jackson, Big Boy, Shaun, Nathan, Quan, Junnie, K Dot, Marcus, and Rico." Mikey tried to name all of them but he had forgot a few names.

"Where is it even gonna be at?"

"Old Abandoned warehouse, Cross the block from where Junnie and Rico used to stay."

"But do you know how big 509 is Mikey."

"Yeah man I know."

"How did you even get all this information man?"

"You don't remember Junnie little cousin used to hang with a few kids from 509."

"Leo?"

"Yep." Mikey nodded. "We was talking the other day and he told me they was talking bout it and he heard your name."

"Man." Chres sighed as the warning bell for Class rung. " I'll see y'all at lunch. Then we can talk about this. Trill salty ass always causing Problems." Chres rolled his eyes.

"Alright Chres. Be easy." Mikey waved as they walked different directions.

"Man I'll try." Chres waved his hand and kept walking.

~~~

Chres walked into the cafeteria. Looking around for the guys. They were all sitting down at the furthest table into the cafeteria. He made his way over and sat on the table.

"Wassup Santo." Rico gave him a nod.

"Hey Y'all. So I know y'all heard what was going on." Chres shook his head.

"Yeah. Bruh you got a plan or something? You know 509 a big crew." Big boy cracked his knuckles looking at Chres.

"Yeah BB. I think everybody knows how big 509 is. But it ain't nothing we can't handle." Chres rubbed his head.

"We'll meet em there. Then we talk. If they don't wanna talk its Squad vs. Squad man." Mikey groaned.

"You plan on bringing Lani?"

"Yeah. I ain't risking her getting hurt. That's like my bestfriend now." Chres shook his head.

~~~