First Day

Teacher; Jacob Anthony Perez

Student; Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August

High School; Ridgeway Park High School 9-12 grade

The last time we saw Chresanto, he was undressing Mr.Perez with his eyes. But me, I'm not here to tell you about what happened after what went down in that classroom with those two; I'm here to tell you how that all began...

It was a warm August morning in Jacksonville, Florida when Chresanto arose from his bed. It was his first day of High School and he couldn't be more excited. He got dressed in his blue jeans, a Young and Reckless t-shirt, grey and green Jordan's and snapback. He was fly... for a gay guy that is. He grabbed his phone off of the dresser and got his book bag. As he jogged downstairs he heard his mother cooking in the kitchen. "Hey Ma." he kissed her cheek and grabbed a hand full of bacon. “Morning sweetie. Is that all you wanted for breakfast today?" She smiled patting his head. "Yeah i'm fine. it's okay if I hang out with Tony today right?" he stuffed more bacon into his mouth. "Yeah sure. Just don't get in trouble." She warned. "Come on, do I ever?" She smiled and waved goodbye. Her baby boy was growing up so fast.

As Chres arrived at the high school he gasped in awe. It was so huge; well.. for a school that held 4 grade levels it was. He looked at his schedule and looked for his classroom. Finally he got to class. "Good Morning Class. I'm Mr.Perez and I will be Your history teacher until you graduate from this school." A student raised their hand. "Yes Young lady with the scarf." "So you mean you teach every grade level in this school?" "That is correct." he nodded his head. "How is that possible though?" "Well you see this school is divided into about 6 teams and some ish like that and I was assigned to this one so that's how it is." As Mr. Perez or as any regular person he knew called him Jacob finished talking all Chresanto could do was stare at his flawless face, his beautiful afro that bounced everytime he moved. That is one sexy muthafucka he thought to himself. These four years are about to be the best four years of his life...

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»«««««««««««««««««««««««

Sooo I just realized how close Saturday is to Monday... I have changed the day to Friday. If you don't like it Oops my bad. But stay beautiful

•DC