So We Meet Again...

Chres was roughly thrown into a jail cell with nothing but a pillow and blanket.

"James, you got a roommate

." The officer in a tight navy blue uniform said nonchalantly. He slammed the cell door causing Chres to jump.

The cell mate chuckling from his bunk. "Long time no see August." Chres could hear the smirk in his voice, he turned around slowly soon meeting the face he prayed to stay away from. "E-eric... W-what are you doing here." Chres gulped as the man who took away his innocence stood from his bunk. "Don't you remember you little gay bastard? You put me in here for life."

Eric gripped Chres' s throat and held him against the wall. He chuckled as Chres struggled to breathe. "And as long as you're in here,  I'm going to make sure your life is a living hell." Eric laughed as poor little August shivered in fear. This might be fun, he smirked laying on his bunk falling into a deep slumber.

-----

Jacob paced in his bedroom. He had took a few days off of work because he just couldn't focused without his favorite student being there. "That woman is completely insane. " He mumbled to himself.

"Now you see. No one can help him." Those words rung in his ears.

This bitch crazy. He chuckled to himself. What woman treats her child like that. He's already been through hell. Why push him back... Again That Bitch Crazy!

He wanted to help Chres. He seemed like a misunderstood, motherless child who just needed someone to talk to.

Jacob went to bed just thinking about how Chres was doing.  He needed a SuperMan and Jay wanted to be that guy.

-----

"August? " An officer called out to Chres' cell.

Chres stood and walked to the cell door. "Yes Sir?"

"You have a counciling  session. " The officer spoke unlocking the cell. Chres mumbled to himself "I'm not the one who needs the counciling. " Chres rolled his eyes and followed behind the officer.

-----

Beep. *hands you a cupcake* jhu boootyful. Remember that.

Auggie is okay Yay!

Bye Bye Tho