Counciling

Chres was taken to a small room. Filled with chaors and a table.

"Welcome Mr.August" a man's voice spoke up as he entered the room. Chresanto nodded in response. He plopped in the chair in front of the table.

"Can't we get this over with." Chres sighed leaning his head on his fist. He wasn't the one who needed counciling, his mother was.

"So what seems to be the problem Chresanto?" the man had a notepad and pencil in his hand.

"Everything." Chresanto muttered. "Its like everything I touch or everything I love  it either turn bad or it has no chance of loving me back." He looked down fiddling with his fingers. The man nodded his head writing on his notepad

"Do you think that you deserve to be here Chresanto?". The man, Mr. Lawton sat back in his chair.

"Excuse my language sir, but Hell the fuck no I don't deserve to be in here. My mom is the one who needs to be here.". He sighed deeply shaking his head

"What do you mean by that Chresanto?" Lawton raised his eyebrow. Chres stood up lifting his shirt over his head turning his back to Lawton. Lawton covered his mouth before he could blurt out a very unpleasant word.

"All this," Chres slowly turned around to show his brusied stomach, "Is a months worth of beating."

"Wow, that's just unbelievable." Lawton shoke his head.

"Well believe it." Chres put his shirt and sat down.

"Ill have take your mother in for some questions. Is there anyone else that you could stay with, since you are still a minor?" Lawton tapped his chin with his pencil.

"Its my teacher. His Name is Jacob Perez. He's honestly the only person I can trust right now." Chres looked at Lawton. "Please Help me Mr.Lawton," he sighed, "Please."

"I promise to you I will do everything in my power Chresanto." They both stood up and shook hands. "I promise..." 

They parted their ways. Leaving the idea floating the air.