is that me? cool!

*

"Nice job helping out, Mikey," Leo said sarcastically. He had cat scratches across his face.

The cat was still hissing, now relocated to the bed. Donnie rubbed his head, and everyone started to head back for the lair.

I don't know why I froze up back there. I don't think I could have hit her. She wasn't openly hurting us. Well, she was hurting us. Pretty bad, actually. But we did kind of start it. All the thinking made my head hurt, and I looked back into the room.

In the front corner was a light purple desk with paper spread around. I picked it up, and saw drawings of us. We looked cool.

On a different paper was me. I had this intimidating face. Is this what I look like to her?

"Mikey, let's go!" Raph yelled from a distance.

"No, Mikey let's not go!" Mocked the girl.

I quickly folded the drawing and pocketed it. I'm going to put this on my wall.

"I'm coming!"

______

"What is this? How many people have become aware of our home now, my sons? Will the entirety of New York know our lair?"

Master Splinter lectured us almost as soon as we got home.

"This girl was attacking us, and it seems like stalking, too. She had a hideout in the sewers." Leo said.

"Attacking only because you saw me as a threat! I was trying to move into my new place! And stalking? I didn't even know this sewer was occupied!" The girl kicked around and beat her fists against Raph's shell.

"Can you do that a bit harder? I really need a massage." Raph joked.

"Raphael, put the young lady down. It seems she is telling the truth."

Raph let go of his grip from her waist, and she quickly launched off him.

"You are so rude, 'Raphael' !" She dusted herself off, huffing angrily at him.

That's when I got a good look her. She was kind of tall, with light brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. Strands of hair parted in the middle fell along ber face. Her tan skin and light green eyes were breathtaking. She was...super cute!

"My name is Maya, you rude turtles. Thank you, rat dude, for telling this guy to put me down." She rubbed her neck, frustrated.

"You're not in shock, or surprised?" Donnie asked.

"Oh I'm in shock, all right," Maya replied. "In shock that you guys KIDNAPPED ME FOR NO REASON!"

"We're sorry, okay? We thought you were a spy for The Foot." Leo argued.

"Why would I be a spy for feet?"

"You're really pretty." I spit out. I quickly covered my mouth.

"Thank you but I'm kind of arguing with your friends right now." So cool...