Chapter 7

3rd person's POV

"Um guys..? Do you guys smell this?" Kirishima questions, sniffing aggressively.

"Smell what?"

"It smells as if.. a rat died in here.." Kirishima says, his face twisting into an expression of disgust.

"Ew really?" Kaminari questions sniffing the air before, "Fuck guys! We need a change of clothes.. We are the ones that's stinking.."

Izuku facepalms before asking, "We have hardly been here for like 20 minutes, what do you mean?" He walks forward only to immediately walk away due to the smell.

"Ew do you all not bath?" Katsuki questions immediately clipping his nose.

"I'm from Mars, remember? We have a water scarcity and I'm not used to bathing everyday." Kirishima says, looking for a perfume.

"Well idiot, you are no longer there, you should've taken a bath before the exam."

"I forgot because I was nervous!" Kirishima exclaims, Izuku sighs, walking away.

"We can't stay here and look for fuel, you know? The readings may not be accurate." Shinso informs, coming into the room tapping on his tab.

"I understand.. where do you think our first destination should be? I want to get Kirishima and Kaminari to take a bath anyways." Izuku says droopily, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"That cotton candy like planet? It looks really fashionable and me and Bakugo think we could find something there." Shinso says with slight excitement.

"Are you sure it's not because the planet looks nice?"

"Of course not! Can we please go to that planet?" Shinso asks, showing his tablet right infront of Izuku's face with pictures of the planet. It looks beautiful...

"Fine. Whatever." Izuku says with a small smile, he starts typing in the coordinates, trying to figure out how much fuel would be used up.

"Guys gear up! We are going to.. uh.. Aeet-Aeetes?.. right! We are going to Aeëtes!" Izuku exclaims, clapping his hands together in excitement.

"Which one is that?" Todoroki questions, pointing at the window.

"The cotton candy like one."

"That planet looks yummy!!" Kaminari explains with wide eyes.

Izuku sits down on his seat, rubbing his hands together nervously. He takes hold of the gear with shaking hands and soon- they are off.

Everyone looks around in awe, still tightly strapped to their seats. They didn't exactly enjoy their arrival here afterall.

"This is.. beautiful.." Kirishima exclaims with stars in his eyes. Peeking out as much as he can from the seatbelts to look around them.

"Okay so we are entering the atmosphere of Aeëtes now, let's hope we don't get attacked for an uninvited visit."

Surprisingly, they weren't attacked. Izuku was confused on how, no planet would allow unknown spacecrafts to enter their atmosphere after all. It could be potential danger.

"Voyager 32, landing"

Usually any person from the planet would come in contact with them, but... no one did.

"I repeat, Voyager 32, landing. Do you copy?"

"God! Who has such a shitty security? Like anybody could just land in this planet?" Katsuki grumbles, making Izuku turn towards him before quickly looking away.

"I don't know.. hope we don't get into trouble."

Izuku softly lands the ship down on the surface, turning off the reactors and engine.

"Don't remove your suits, we don't know the oxygen levels here yet." Shinso warns, leaning forward to press a button to open the door.

"Yay!! Cotton candy!!" Kaminari squeals, skipping away to the door before everyone else.

"Stay safe Kaminari! Wait for us!" Izuku yells behind him, collecting all the necessary things and walking off.

"This looks.. different and.. fun I guess." Todoroki mumbles wide eyed.

The whole planet was cramped. It wasn't anything like cotton candy, much to their dismay.

It looked like there were thousands of shops and arcades and stuff cramped together.

Katsuki looks up at the sky and scoffs. The clouds were pink in colour, they probably get pink rain, so that is why the planet looked like cotton candy!

Kaminari excitedly tries to push forward and walk first only for his suit to get held in the door and rip apart, making him stumble down the stairs to the planet.

The torn part of the suit hisses loudly, letting the air from the planet seep in.

"Fuck fuck fuck Kaminari!" Shinso yells worriedly, running down the stairs "Kaminari hold your breath, don't breathe. We don't know what is the atmospheric air in here."

Kirishima runs right behind, clasping his hands around the torn part and putting pressure on it.

"What do you mean 'don't breathe'? I'll die without breathing!" Kaminari explains, clearly breathing, making all the others stop their actions mid-way.

"You didn't die breathing this air?"

"Huh? What do you mean? Were you trying to kill me, Todoroki?" Kaminari exclaims looking at Todoroki in an offended manner.

"Bakugo what's the fucking oxygen levels?" Shinso snaps at Katsuki, helping Kaminari stand up.

"Wait a fucking second, I'm already on it." Katsuki yells back, both glaring at each other.

"Right. Please don't fight." Izuku says, walking forward and grasping Katsuki's arms to stop him from punching Shinso.

Katsuki looks down at the hand holding him before raising an eyebrow. Izuku then notices and removes his hand immediately with a bright blush.

"Um.. sorry.. I didn't realise-"

"It's whatever. The oxygen level is normal here. Slightly more than earth but it shouldn't be harmful to us." Katsuki replies, shoving his tablet towards Shinso, who snatches it from him.

"Great! We can move on then! But.. what's the language spoken here and.. what about the currency?" Izuku starts mumbling under his breath, thinking hard.

"Don't worry about that! It's my job! You can leave it to me!" Kirishima yells with a wide smile while patting Izuku's shoulder (a little too hard, might he add)

"They are most likely to not speak human but there is a chance they speak Slovarin, since it's the second most spoke language after human." Shinso says.

"Um.. human isn't a language.. humans speak like thousands of languages.. " Izuku interrupts him, with a nervous chuckle.

"Wait- are you serious? Then what language are we speaking now? How many more languages do you know?"

"We are speaking English right now and I know like 3 languages from Earth including English. I don't know much."

"Fuck you humans! You all are complicated as fuck." Shinso hisses, stomping away.

Fun fact!
The names of the planets and their characteristics are all made up by me. There is no planet in existence that we know of looking like these descriptions.