Chapter 26

3rd person's POV

Katsuki immediately bandages his wound, confusing Izuku more than ever. It was just a small scratch, wasn't it? Then why did he take so much care for it?

But Izuku chose not to say anything, it's not like it's something concerning to start with.

Katsuki and Izuku soon meet up with the planet's, i.e. planet no.3 as Izuku named, environmental activists and a group of people from the headquarters to explain the situation.

"Uh- you want to collect the secretion of a jelly you found in some random place in our planet?" A scientist-looking guy sums it all up with an awkward expression.

"Yes sir, it has the highest compatibility with our engine and if you guys allow us, we would love to collect it." Izuku explains with a nervous smile.

That scientist guy was the only one who understood english, because he learnt it in his teenage years when he thought the language was fascinating after listening to some English songs.

Or something like that, Izuku kind of zoned off mid way

"Give us a few minutes please." The all excuse themselves and start whispering among themselves in their native language.

They really wished Kirishima was there with them to help eavesdrop because both of them didn't exactly understand a single word.

Within minutes, they turned back with a smile. "You can have as much as you want. It's just an unnecessary weed growing around in our planet, it kind of affects our ecosystem too, so... Feel free to take it."

The moment he answers, Izuku starts jumping up in excitement, he repeatedly thanks the board members with tears in his eyes.

He couldn't believe it! They can go home now!

Katsuki stands frozen, his eyes unfocused as Izuku harshly pats him with a teary smile.

"Kacchan... we can go home." Katsuki replies with a huge smile, one that Izuku had never seen on his face.

"Yeah broccoli, we can.." Katsuki mumbles, softly hugging Izuku in the process.

"I- I can't believe this-" Izuku cries, hugging Katsuki tighter and crying into his shoulders.

Katsuki feels tears welling up in his eyes, he slowly dropped his hands from around Izuku's waist and looks at him with a soft smile.

Katsuki gently places a tiny kiss on Izuku's nose, assuring him that everything was fine and will be fine.

"We need to stay collecting it and then process it in our spaceship, it'll probably take like a day or two and then- oh no! The others need to travel here by themselves! We don't have enough fuel to pick them up-"

Izuku starts rambling, slowly loosing his breath and panicking. "Shh, it's okay. Don't worry about that now." Katsuki whispers, leaning down to kiss him.

Izuku let's out a confused whine, his hands reaching out to Katsuki's shoulders and holding them tightly.

"Don't freak out now, okay? We have time, let's just calm down for a moment, take some deep breaths and then decide how we're gonna do this, okay?"

Izuku nods with tears, his hair bouncing with him as Katsuki chuckles.

Within an hour or two, all the others reach back, carrying different delicacies and savouries from the planet's they visited.

"Oh Midoriya! My search engine works really well now, thank you so much!" Alice screams as she runs and hugs Izuku tightly.

"Oh wait- you're a human!" Kaminari realises some time later when he sees Alice jump around all excited.

She wasn't really human but of course, they can still refer to her like that cause she doesn't have a quirk.

"It's just... I never treated you or thought of you as a robot." Todoroki adds, giving her a small reassuring smile.

"Yeah! You were so lively and happy around us we never thought of it." Shinso continues, barely giving her a smile. She smiles widely, giving them a smile.

"So! What are we doing today?" Alice questions, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Okay so, this jelly like thing is spread all over the planet's surface, we all will go around, individually and collect the juice."

"Is it like... hazardous?" Kaminari questions, wiggling his fingers. He was just a little worried, besides he's a whole different race, they might have skin differences.

"Mhm, well? I'm not sure. But you'll be given some latex gloves, so no worries!"

As soon as the supplies were distributed, they all seperated ways, Katsuki and Izuku somehow ending up next to each other.

Just as Katsuki was about to slice open a huge soft pink coloured jelly, Izuku yells at him.

"Noo! Kacchan please don't do that one! It looks adorable!" Izuku whines making Katsuki huff at him playfully.

Izuku had later forced him not to cut open any pink or baby blue coloured jellies because they looked soft and cute.

"God Deku! It's just a jelly!" Katsuki groans after a few minutes.

"But- it looks adorable Kacchan!" Izuku tries to reason with a pout.

"There's literally only pink and blue in this area, if I need different colours I need to search for them!" Katsuki grumbles, kicking a rock next to his feet because, he knew he will listen to Izuku.

Izuku was just so good at convincing people!

"I'm sorry!" Izuku mumbles, pushing Katsuki away from there and dragging his own feet to another spot, which had different colours.

"You better give me a kiss after this." Katsuki grumbles, getting back to work with a huff.

"Yes, of course!" Izuku squeaks, starting to look for the jellies.

Shinso:
Midoriya
Please
Help me
Todoroki and Alice are making out on a jelly
The jelly is gonna break

Izuku:
I pity your situation

Shinso:
You pity the situation? Not me?

Izuku:
:)

"Okay now, give me my fucking kiss." Katsuki walks up to Izuku, shoving the phone away from his face and intensely staring into his eyes.

"Kacchan it's been like four hours since our first kiss and I'm sure we have already kissed like a hundred times." Izuku tries to reason.

"So?"

"That's like 25 kisses in an hour!" Izuku whines, pouting at Katsuki.

"And...? What's your point?"

Izuku groans, giving Katsuki a peck who gives Izuku a satisfied smile.