EPILOGUE

R-18

I teased her with my kisses all over her neck as soon as we enter my condo. I scooped her butt and she automatically locked my waist with her legs. Soft moans escape from her lips that made me gasp. Isinandal ko siya sa pinto para mahalikan lalo. My one hand found her nipples. Napangisi ako dahil handang-handa iyon para sa 'kin.

I pushed her upwards and crouched more so I can have a better access to her breasts when she stopped me from doing so.

"P-Prime..."

I licked my lips before looking at her. Lasing na lasing ang itsura niya habang nakatitig sa akin. I can even feel her trembling against my body. Nakagat ko ang labi, kakaibang init ang hatid niyon sa katawan ko. I feel like kissing her hungrily but it turned out the other way. I started kissing her earlobe again in a passionate way.

"Sa kwarto nalang tayo..." She whispered. Namungay pa lalo ang mga mata niya nang muli kong lingunin. Napalunok ako. It's a pleasurable sight for me. And I can't help but to convulse as I kissed her lips teasingly. I slightly bit it and stare at her reaction. Closed eyes and feeling the heat I'm giving her.

Hindi na ako nag-aksaya pa ng oras. Binuhat ko siya at dinala sa kwarto. As soon as we get in, I gently put her in the bed. Muli akong bumaba para maghubad ng damit. Mataman niya akong tiningnan habang ginagawa iyon. She bit her lower lip then our eyes met. I positioned myself between her legs and kissed her hungrily, the way I want it to be. I can't contain it anymore. Hindi birong manggigil habang nagpipigil.

I found the zipper of her dress. Ibinaba ko kaagad iyon. Slowly, my eyes roamed her glorious body. From the shoulders, big boobs, down to her abdomen. And it's all mine now. I own these and I'm gonna worship this so much. I swallowed hard before closing our distance. I showered her shoulders with my tickling kisses. Siya na mismo ang nagkalas ng kanyang bra. Pareho kaming napangisi nang magkatinginan. Kinagat ko iyon at tinapon sa kung saan.

God... It felt satisfying now as I traced my nose down to her breasts.

Napaigtad siya kasabay ng mahabang pag-ungol matapos kong isubo ang isa noon. The other one was played by my fingers. It feels so good... Hindi ako nakontento, bahagya ko pa iyong kinagat. Her fingers digged into my shoulders, and I can't feel anything but so much pleasure and desire to do her more. This is what I want. To see how turned on she is for me, to satisfy myself as I drive her crazy with so much pleasure and to show how she wants me as much as I wanted her.

Her moans covered my whole room as my kisses went down to her navel and abdomen. I fully undressed her, I harshly remove her panty as I started tracing my fingers down there.

"P-prime..." Her voice was almost begging as I insert one finger to her so wet flesh. Oh god... She's so ready, huh.

Malakas na sabunot ang napala ko nang simulan kong ilabas-pasok ang daliri sa kanya. Sweet sounds of it covered my ears. Napapikit ako, I felt like my pants was wrecking. And I can't just let this out without giving her the least things I can do to lessen the pain I'll be causing her.

I add one finger, She gasp for the third time. Yet still, she felt so tight. Bumaba ang halik ko doon.

"Prime! A-anong...ginagawa mo?" Binalak niya akong pigilan pero nanghina rin nang tuluyan kong ipasok ang dila sa loob niya. My moves gets faster as the intensity I'm feeling grew. Nagsimula ring gumalaw paitaas ang bewang niya para salubungin ang galaw ko. I stopped her and kissed her clit thoroughly as I felt her body convulsed. Liquid of sweetness gushed from her. I'm like a dog claiming every part of her in there and leaving it all clean.

"That was... Tiring..." Humihingal niyang sabi nang dumagan ako para muli siyang salubungin ng halik. Her eyes were falling that makes me slightly panicked and kissed her more, awaking her senses.