Going to office

The couple are in living room.

"Hyungieeee" jungkook said whining

"What the hell do you want kook?" Yoongi said annoyingly.

"Nothing I just love to annoy you" jungkook said while showing his bunny teeth.

"Are you not getting late for your office?" yoongi said looking at the time.

"Can you please also come with me?"jungkook asked him with his cute puppy eyes.

"What? No way" yoongi said while getting up from couch.

"Hyungieeee pleaseeee" jungkook whined stopping him by holding his wrist.

"Yahhh! Leave ! I am not coming" yoongi said in irritated voice.

"But you are free right? Your students exams are after some days so they are having holidays to prepare right? Please come with me I have an very important meeting and I am very nervous please?" Jungkook said pouting and with puppy eyes.

"You? And nervous? I know this is just a lie. Every single person is scared from cold and strict ceo and you are nervous haha very funny" yoongi said with a chuckle.

"You know me very well but I want you to come with me today please" jungkook said while looking down.

"Fine fine stop your drama let's go" yoongi said and sighed.

"Yayyyy let's go fast" jungkook said and dragged yoongi from there to his car.

"Are you really nervous?" Yoongi asked while looking at jungkook who was busy on his laptop

"Me? And nervous? Normally people gets nervous after watching me hyung" jungkook said and chuckled still typing on his laptop.

"But I don't" yoongi said proudly.

"Because I never show my ceo side to you hyung" jungkook said looking at yoongi with smirk.

"Is your ceo side that when you enter your office with a cold look which is very cute" yoongi teased jungkook with smirk.

"Cute? Then let me show you my other side" jungkook said putting his laptop aside and turn his head towards yoongi .