Fired!

"Who is calling this early?" Jungkook asked frowning

Yoongi gulped thinking about what if it's that anonymous person.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at him when he saw yoongi's tensed expression. He himself went towards the side table and picked yoongi's mobile then answered the call.

Yoongi was standing stiff looking at him.

"Hello?" Jungkook said on call.

"Hello sir, actually I have some doubts about a topic so can I ask yo-" jungkook cut off the student.

"Ok wait" jungkook said and forwarded the mobile towards yoongi while saying
"Your student wants his dear professor's help"

Yoongi sighed in relief and held the mobile, putting in on hold.

"You are behaving like I caught you cheating on me" jungkook said chuckling.

Yoongi looked at jungkook and said
"It's nothing like that, I knew it was one of my student and I thought that you will get angry"

"Why would I get angry?" Jungkook asked confused.

Yoongi stayed silent thinking about an excuse then said
"Because I will pay attention to my student instead of you so I thought you will get angry"

"No ofcourse not, atleast you will not get bored now" jungkook said thinking that something is strange in yoongi's behavior but he shrugged it off.

"Yeah, you should go now I think" yoongi said not making eye contact with jungkook.

Jungkook just stared at him for a minute then hummed
"Bye" he said then left from there.

Yoongi closed the door with a sigh. Then he talked to his student for sometime and after clearing his doubts,he cut the call.

"I will tell about that person to jungkook when he will come back or should I tell after the party?" he was talking to himself.

"But Now i received no call from that person,if I told jungkook then he will worr- umm but he told me tell him everything"

He was so confused but then he thought that someone must be just playing pranks so why worrying about it and jungkook's mood will also get spoiled so he decided that he will not tell anything to jungkook.

After that he took a bath and then finished his breakfast which jungkook sent.