planning

(8:55am)

"Aishh! I shouldn't have slept!" Yoongi said making dinner

"Aishh! I shouldn't have slept!" Yoongi said making dinner. Normally he doesn't make dinner but when their uncle stays here, yoongi always make dinner by himself.

It was already 9 and he knows that jungkook's uncle like to have his dinner before 8:30.

"My husband is so hard working"

Yoongi glared at jungkook who is sitting on the counter.
"Go from here before I pounce on you jeon jungkook!" He said.

Jungkook chuckled while saying
"I want to help you but you are not letting me hyung and now you are looking like you will exolode any time"

Yoongi ignored jungkook and continued making dinner.

Jungkook was looking at yoongi lovingly but then suddenly

"I am waiting for the dinner from almost an hour!!"

Yoongi looked towards the door and saw jungkook's uncle coming then he looked at jungkook who smiled at him.

"Yoongi you know I like to have my dinner before 9" uncle said

Jungkook get down from the counter and said
"Actually we thought that the three of us will have dinner together so hyung is making many tasty dishes"

"And they are almost ready, I am sorry act-" yoongi got cut off by uncle.

"It's alright but I want my dinner and from next time, I hope you will not make me wait"

Yoongi nodded feeling bad.

"Please send my dinner to my room" uncle said then left from there.

Jungkook sighed looking at yoongi who is serving dinner in bowls quietly. He went behind him and wrapped arms around his waist.

"Hyungie?"

Yoongi hummed.

"Are you sad?" Jungkook asked

"No Koo I am not, I should take his dinner to his room quickly. He must be very hungry" yoongi said unwrapping jungkook's arms from around his waist.

"You are not going to make dinner for him from tomorrow" jungkook said crossing his arms.

Yoongi picked the tray then looked at jungkook
"I will make it jungkook and you will not stop me, he is elder than us and we should not feel bad of his words" he said and went to the uncle's room.

Jungkook just looked at yoongi going.
"You are so fucking lucky jeon jungkook for have this guy as your husband" he said placing his hand on his heart.