love letter?

When yoongi opened the door, he was shocked to see a bouquet of roses held by a staff guy

"This is for mr.jeon jungkook" the guy said but he gulped when yoongi glared at him while asking
"Why is it for him?"

"I d-don't know sir, someone sent this for him" the guy said.

Yoongi grabbed the bouquet from him harshly and threw it at jungkook's face who was coming towards him.

"Aishhh! Cool down hyung" jungkook said holding the bouquet.

Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest and looked at jungkook with his angry look.

Jungkook sighed and said to the staff guy
"You can go, thankyou"

That guy left from there.

"Nice flowers right mr.jungkook?" Yoongi said being sarcastic.

"Yeah, smell is so good" jungkook said smelling the flowers then chuckled when yoongi took the bouquet from him and threw on the floor.

"Smell is so good!" Yoongi said mockingly.

Jungkook was laughing hard at yoongi's jealous face who literally growled at him
"It's funny for you right!!? You like it when you receive flowers from your dear fans right!!? Huh!"

"Yeah I do like it when I receive flowers from my fans but the thing is that they are just fans and you, you are my dear lovely husband mr.jeon yoongi" jungkook said picking the bouquet from floor.

Yoongi smiled a little but quickly hide it when jungkook looked at him while getting up with bouquet.

"Still jealous?" Jungkook asked placing the bouquet on the side table.

"I never get jealous!!" Yoongi said going to sit on the chair.

Jungkook went towards him and pulled him up by his arm then wrapped his both arms around his waist.

"Leave me jungkook, I am really hungry now" yoongi said irritatingly.

"Oh so this is the reason of your grumpiness, my hyung's tummy Wants food huh?" Jungkook said still holding yoongi.