on the way

I was ignoring whatever she was doing, I think that is why she got the courage to do and say whatever she wants" jungkook said laying down on the bed with yoongi in his arms

"Yeah that's right" yoongi said cuddling with jungkook.

Jungkook pouted.

"You really like her company huh?" Yoongi asked. He is more angry now after thinking about what the secretary used to do in his absence.

"Jealous ass!" Jungkook said slapping yoongi's butt.

"Ow! Why are you hitting me?" Yoongi scolded.

"Because you said that I have to do everything what I used to do before" jungkook said with a little smirk.

Yoongi sat down on the bed and said sternly
"You are only going to behave like that infront of your secretary! Don't you dare to take advantage of this! We are not doing anything like that when we will be alone,am I clear?"

Yoongi sat down on the bed and said sternly"You are only going to behave like that infront of your secretary! Don't you dare to take advantage of this! We are not doing anything like that when we will be alone,am I clear?"

"Yahhhh!!! You are thinking of taking advantage of it right? Fine then, forget whatever I said before!! No need to do anything!" Yoongi said and was going to get up from the bed was pulled back by jungkook.

"I was just saying yes hyung" jungkook said with now yoongi on top of him.

"You was saying yes by winking? You think I am an idiot?" Yoongi said giving him glare.

"You don't trust your husband?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"I trust my Koo but not mr.jeon jungkook who is a 24/7 horny ass!" Yoongi said.

Jungkook pecked his lips.
"You are adorable hyung" he said kissing his cheeks.

Yoongi kept his poker face.

"No reaction?" Jungkook asked.

"Leave me, somebody will come" yoongi said getting up while struggling because of jungkook's hold.

"You think anyone will dare to this stupidity to enter in their boss room?" Jungkook asked leaving yoongi.

Yoongi sat down on the bed and said
"Your secretary can do anything right now"