rude

(2:05pm)

(2:05pm)

Jungkook and his uncle are waiting for yoongi in the car.

"It's 5 now, what is he still doing inside?" Uncle Said in irritated tone.

Jungkook didn't liked his tone
"He works here so he must be working and many times he gets late because some students ask their doubts at the end of the class" he said looking at the university door.

"Work my foot!! He must be underneath someone letting someone fuck his ass!!" His uncle mumbled.

Jungkook looked at his uncle and asked
"You said something?"

"Yeah I was just saying that he really take his job very seriously right?" Uncle Said

"He is a professor so ofcourse he has to take it seriously and he really does" Jungkook said smiling.

"Hmm" uncle hummed.
(An: I should give this uncle a name because it feels weird to write uncle)

Then jungkook saw yoongi running towards the car. He chuckled and stepped out from the car.

"I am so sorry, suddenly some students stopped me to as-" jungkook cuts yoongi.

"Some students stopped you to ask some students because you was not going to university for some days right? And ofcourse my lovely husband stopped to help them right?"

Yoongi bite his lip then nodded looking down
"Umm let's go, you must be getting late for the meeting" he said

Jungkook opened the backseat door for yoongi who sits down quickly. Jungkook went to sit on driving seat and start driving to home.

 Jungkook went to sit on driving seat and start driving to home

After some minutes, they reached home.

Yoongi and jungkook's uncle stepped out from the car.

"All the best for the meeting jungkook" yoongi said giving a thumbs up.

"Thankyou hyung, go get fresh and have lunch alright? I will be back in two hours" jungkook said smiling then he Left from there after getting a nod from yoongi.