triggering

"You can cry Hyung,I know you want to" jungkook said looking at yoongi's teary eyes.

But yoongi just looked away silently.

Jungkook smiled still holding yoongi's hand while saying
"Let's go back yeah?"

Yoongi hummed looking outside through window.

Then they both went back to the hotel.

They both entered inside the room and as jungkook turned back after closing the door, he was met with a bone crushing hug from his husband

"Hyun-" jungkook was going to say something but stopped when he heard yoongi crying. He just silently wrapped his arms around yoongi.

"I w-was scared" yoongi said crying loudly in jungkook's embrace.

"I w-wasn't able to say a-anything"

"You was n-not there"

"His h-hands were h-holdi- Koo he b-bite my n-nec-*cough* nec-*cough*" yoongi started coughing.

Jungkook was holding yoongi tightly, he slowly lead him towards the bed.
"Sit hyung" he said making him sit on the bed then he filled a glass of water.

"Have some water hyung, take small sips" he said holding the glass infront of yoongi's mouth.

"K-koo he-"

"Shh! You can tell me everything and I will listen carefully but first have some water and get fresh yeah?" Jungkook said cutting off yoongi.

Yoongi hummed wiping his tears then he took few sips of water.

"Ok now get up and take a warm bath, you will feel good" jungkook said smiling lovingly at him.

Yoongi nodded and got up.

"I'll get your clothes" jungkook said and was going to step towards their wardrobe but he was stopped by yoongi.

"Umm I w-want to say something Koo" yoongi said looking at him and thought that Jungkook will ask that what he wants to say but jungkook just held his hand and said
"Hyungie you need to get a calm warm shower, if I will take shower with you then you know that how it will end right?"

Yoongi just looked in his eyes then took a deep breath.

"But still if you want me to take shower with you th-" jungkook was interrupted by yoongi.

"No jungkook,you are right"

Jungkook smiled kissing his hand
"Go and don't think about anything alright?" He said caressing yoongi's hand.

Yoongi nodded kissing jungkook's cheek then he went to take shower.

Jungkook sighed sitting on the bed. His hands were making fists.
"Why the hell I always do this miskate!!? Why I don't take people's behavior seriously!!? But now I will not let anything bad happen to hyung,I will not let anyone even comes near him!"he said closing his eyes taking a deep breath to calm himself.