His anti-romantic hyung ❤️

Next morning (8:30am)

Sunday

Yoongi woke and saw that jungkook was not beside him.

"Good morning my lord" jungkook said entering the room with a smile.

Yoongi turned his head towards jungkook.

"You woke up early today" yoongi said rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah because today is a big day" jungkook said with his bunny smile and sat down infront of yoongi on the bed.

"Huh?" Yoongi asked sitting down on the bed and quickly turned his head towards the calendar.

Jungkook chuckled

"Don't worry you are not forgetting anyone's special day hyung , by big day I meant that today we will spend our whole day together" jungkook said.

"Why?" Yoongi asked confused.

"Well because I want to spend time with you hyung" jungkook said.

"Why?" Yoongi asked again.

"Don't you want to spend time with me?" Jungkook asked raising eyebrows.

"No" yoongi replied in a second.

"W-why?" Jungkook asked in sad tone.

"Because whenever we go out, you always meet one of your clients then you don't umm" yoongi wanted to say something else too but he stopped.

"Then I don't give you attention. Is this what you want to say?" Jungkook said now smiling.

"Y-yeah" yoongi said and quickly covered his face with his hands.

"Ohhh hyung you are so cute but I promise it will not happen this time" jungkook chuckled and hugged yoongi.

"We will see now leave me I am hungry" yoongi said and jungkook broke the hug.

"Okk get ready and after breakfast we will go out then we will spend our whole day out" jungkook said getting up from the bed.

"Okk but where will we go?" Yoongi asked also getting up from bed and going towards the wardrobe.

"We can do shopping,can watch a movie then lunch in a restaurant and th-" jungkook was saying looking so excited like a baby.

"Okay okay" yoongi said chuckling.

"Why are you laughing?" Jungkook asked pouting.

"You are too cute koo" yoongi said pulling jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook smirked and grabbed yoongi's wrist.

"Really?" Jungkook asked kissing yoongi's wrist.

"stop you 24/7 horny ass" yoongi said rolling his eyes.

"Aishh You always ruin our romantic moment Hyung" jungkook said leaving yoongi's wrist.

Yoongi stick his tongue out and quickly went to the bathroom.

After the breakfast (10:00am)

They are in the living room.

"Let's go Hyung" jungkook said getting up from the couch.