how dare they!!

Yoongi took a deep breath when mr.kang and his assistant left from there.

"I should tell jungkook right? He will get very mad when he will get to know about this himse-" yoongi suddenly flinched when two strong arms wrapped around his waist again from behind.

"Relax hyung it's me" jungkook said while resting his head on yoongi's shoulder "sorry hyung to make you wait this long actually mr.lee suddenly come here to discuss some things"

"I-its ok koo i want to t-tell you somethi-" before yoongi could speak further jungkook spoke.

"Oh I know mr.kang was here and he told you that we are now working together right? Aishh I wanted tell you this but it's ok I am very happy hyung" jungkook said hearing kang's name from jungkook made yoongi uncomfortable.

"I am also very happy for you koo" yoongi said softly he Don't want to ruin his happiness. He always works hard for his company and he can't take his happiness away.

Jungkook happily turned yoongi around to face him but his smile faded when he saw yoongi's face.

Just by looking at yoongi's face jungkook can tell that something is wrong.

"Hyung? What happened? You ok?" Jungkook asked making yoongi froze.

"Huh? Yeah ofcourse I am ok nothing h-happened koo" yoongi answered him without looking in his eyes.

"Hyung look at me" jungkook used his stern voice knowing that something was wrong.

Yoongi looked at him making eye contact with him.

Jungkook saw his eyes they were red.
"H-he cried?" Jungkook asked himself.

"Can we please go home koo I am tired" yoongi said to him.

Jungkook unwrapped his arms from yoongi's waist and sit on the couch.

"Are we not going h-home?" Yoongi asked jungkook he was standing in front of jungkook.

Jungkook ignored him and massaged someone from his mobile.

Yoongi was confused but right now he just want to go home with jungkook. He was still shaken up from what kang and his assistant did with him.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in"jungkook said in his cold voice and with a serious face which was making yoongi scared.

Jungkook's clothes