relative

They both stepped out from the bathroom.

"How many clothes you have here in your cabin?" Yoongi asked because jungkook always gives him new clothes to change

"You can't even count hyung" jungkook said then picked yoongi bridal style.

"You still have work?" Yoongi asked

"Yeah a little, just need to sign some documents after checking them" jungkook said going towards the couch then laid yoongi down on it.

"Ok" yoongi said laying down comfortably on the couch.

"What do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked looking towards the time (4:50pm)

"Nothing" yoongi answered.

"Can you please put your dieting aside for sometime? You need to eat something" jungkook said.

"But I am not hungry" yoongi said but then his stomach growled.

Jungkook chuckled looking at yoongi grumbling something
"My own stomach betrayed me!!"

"You want pasta hyung?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi shook his head as no then said
"Water"

Jungkook filled a glass of water and gave it to yoongi.

"Finish your work so that we can go home Koo" yoongi said drinking water.

"Hmm" jungkook said and went back to his chair.

He messaged someone then continued his work.

Yoongi laid his head down on the pillow but then his eyes widened and he asked

"W-who cleaned the cabin?"

Jungkook looked up at yoongi from his laptop. He smirked while saying
"Cleaning staff"

Yoongi's face turned red hearing that. He shifted in his place and sat down on the couch with his back leaning against the couch.
"Y-your staff cleaned?" He asked

Jungkook nods then winked.

Yoongi whined, he hide his face with his hands in embarrassment.

"Why are you getting embarrassed hyung?" Jungkook asked chuckling.

"I will never come with you here from now on" yoongi said still hiding his face.

Jungkook smiled and went to yoongi quietly. He held his hands and removed them from his face.

"I won't give you the chance to resist hyung but if you will still not come then I have many other ways" jungkook said attaching his lips with yoongi's.

Yoongi moaned kissing back.

"Mhhm!~"

Yoongi hit jungkook's shoulders. He couldn't breathe but jungkook held the back of yoongi's head and pressed their face against each other while kissing roughly.