punishment!!

Yoongi gets scared after hearing the word punishment. Jungkook is very strict about punishments specially in this type of matters. While giving punishments jungkook is never soft.

"Get up from my lap" jungkook demanded in strict tone.

Yoongi doesn't want to disobey him knowing that it will just increase his punishment. He got up from jungkook's lap and stand beside his chair. Jungkook turn his chair towards him.

"Take off your pant and your underwear" jungkook told him while he was doing something on the ipad. He was turning the cctv camera off of his cabin.

Yoongi gulped.

After turning the cameras off he placed the ipad on the desk and look towards yoongi who was still standing while looking down.

"I told you to do something didn't you heard me? " Jungkook asked him in angry tone.

Yoongi looked up at him with tears in his eyes.

"C-can we p-please do this at h-home? It's y-your office" yoongi asked him almost crying.

Jungkook hold his arm pulled him in between his legs. He unbuttoned yoongi's pant removing it. Yoongi knew that jungkook is not going to listen to him. It was his fault he should've told him about this himself knowing how much serious jungkook is in these matters.

Jungkook removed his pants and now he pulled down his underwear. Yoongi was only in his white shirt now which was long and covering his ass.

"Lie down on the desk fast" jungkook said while lifting yoongi by his waist and sat him down on his desk. He removed the things from the desk already.

Yoongi listened and lie down on his stomach. Jungkook lift his shirt up now yoongi's ass was completely visible to jungkook.

Shivers run down Yoongi's spine when jungkook lightly hit on his butt.

"You are going to get 30" jungkook told him and without waiting for another second he give him a hard spank on his butt.

*Spank*

"Ahhhh" yoongi hissed

*Spank*
*Spank*
*Spank*
*Spank*

Jungkook was hitting him continuously till 25

"I was going to call them to our home for dinner what if they did something to you there huh!!" Jungkook said he was breathing heavily. His hand was now red.

*Spank*

"Ahhhh i-i am sorr-" yoongi couldn't complete his sentence because of another

*Spank*

"I don't want your stupid sorry" jungkook was now sweating from hitting yoongi hard without stopping.

He never call yoongi by any name while giving punishments. They never call each with Dirty names even during sex. Jungkook really respect and adore yoongi because he is older than him but he doesn't think about him being elder while giving punishment. He just think of him as a person who made mistake and need a punishment.

*Spank* 28th

"J-jungkoook p-please s-stop" yoongi's both butts was completely red and his face was completely wet from tears.

"Only two left you have to bear them to know I am not going to let you go without completing the punishment" jungkook told him in strict tone.

"Turn around" jungkook ordered

Yoongi turn around now he can see jungkook breathing heavily. He was feeling bad for not telling him.

" I am going to give last two on your hole" jungkook told him while he spread yoongi's legs making his hole visible to him.

Jungkook hit him on his hole making him cry loud.

*Spank*

"A-ahhhhh k-koo" yoongi was now crying loudly.

Without any other second jungkook again hit on his hole more hard than before.

*Spank*

"I-i- am sorry A-ahhhh p-please s-stop"
Yoongi was now very tired.

Jungkook quickly lifted him from the desk and sit down on his chair with yoongi on his lap.

"Okay it's done its finished hyung shhh you did so well hyung" jungkook was now in completely soft mode. He was rubbing yoongi's ass gently.

Yoongi just laid his head on jungkook's chest.

"H-home" yoongi slowly muttered

"Okay let's go home" jungkook quickly pick his clothes from floor and made him wear them.

"Ahhh it's h-hurting " it was difficult to wear clothes after getting hit so hard.

"For now you have to wear them hyung"

After yoongi was completely dressed he picked him bridal style and take him to their car and left for home.

Yoongi was on jungkook's lap unable to sit on the seat.

"Sorry koo I will never hide anything from you again" yoongi said

"You better be if you don't want to get spanked so hard like this again" jungkook chuckled

Yoongi pouted

"I will not talk to you" yoongi turn his away from jungkook.

Jungkook place his hand behind his head pulled his face closer to himself.

"Wait we are in the c-car" yoongi said getting panicked because driver can see them.

"So? Now I can't even kiss my husband huh?" Jungkook whined .

Yoongi chuckled at his behaviour and kissed him softly but jungkook didn't let him pull away he kissed him roughly pushing his tongue in yoongi's mouth.

After some minutes he broke the kiss.

"Y-you always do this" yoongi said while taking deep breaths.

"And I will do this again and again"

They both chuckled.