drama

"Sir he is leaving and asked me to tell you"

Yoongi got up from the bed and looked at jungkook.

"Tell him that we are coming, don't let him go ok?" jungkook said to the servant who nodded then left from there.

"Do you think it's his plan?" Yoongi asked.

"Definitely it is!" jungkook said in serious tone.

Yoongi hummed now feeling scared about what jungkook's uncle is planning.

Jungkook looked at yoongi and saw him gulping.

"Scared?" He said

Yoongi hugged jungkook and said
"Koo he was behaving rudely with me. I don't know why he is doing this but I swear I did nothing wrong,you believe me right?"

Jungkook smiled and hugged him back more tightly.
"You haven't did anything wrong before but now you are doing something really wrong hyung" he said lightly hitting yoongi's back.

Yoongi looked at jungkook and asked
"What?"

"By thinking that I will believe him instead of you" jungkook said and smacked yoongi's ass hard.

"Ahhh!! Kook!" Yoongi hissed in pain.

"Don't you ever dare to think like that again" jungkook said now rubbing yoongi's ass.

Yoongi smiled and said
"My hubby is the best"

Jungkook broke the hug and said in teasing tone
"Hubby huh?"

Yoongi got shy and said
"He is waiting downstairs, we should go before he starts to think that we are planning something"

Jungkook hummed and asked
"You know what you need to do right?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Ok then let's go" jungkook said then went downstairs.

His uncle was standing near the table and started wiping his tears

"You are going?" Jungkook asked giving him a cold look.

His uncle nodded.

"My driver will take you to the airport and I hope that we never see each other ever aga-" yoongi cuts jungkook.

"He's your uncle jungkook, at least talk respectfully"

Jungkook looked at yoongi and said in a angry tone
"Respectfully? He behaved rudely with you and said to you some things which he definitely shouldn't have and here you are still saying that I should give him respect?"

Yoongi controlled his laugh and said in his mind
"He look more hot when he is angry"

Jungkook noticed yoongi's expression and winked making him widen his eyes but yoongi cleared his throat and said
"Yes he did some things which he shouldn't have but still he is elder than us and I don't like those people who doesn't give respect to their elders"