you are mine 🔞

They arrived at their mansion.

Yoongi was sleeping on jungkook's lap. Jungkook Chuckled and booped his tiny nose.

"I think My savage hyung is very tired" jungkook said slowly not wanting to wake yoongi up from his sleep.

He carried yoongi in his arms bridal style and stepped out from his car.

"Some files are in the car take them to my office" he ordered his driver.

Then jungkook left from there to his and yoongi's bedroom.

He laid yoongi down on his bed.

"Should I lie him down on his stomach? His ass must be literally burning right now" he chuckled and laid down on his stomach and covered him with the blanket.

He left to get a shower.

After sometime he stepped out from the bathroom in his night wear.

He saw that Suga was still sleeping. He went near him and sit beside him.

"Hyung? Hyung wake up" jungkook was trying to wake up yoongi but yoongi doesn't want to get up. It was dinner time and he doesn't want yoongi to sleep without having dinner and without changing his clothes.

He accidentally touched yoongi's ass and yoongi whined in his sleep.

"I went too hard on him Today" jungkook sighed.

Jungkook removed the blanket from yoongi's body. He pull down yoongi's bottoms showing his bare red ass.

Jungkook open the bed's drawer and pick a cream from there.

He softly rubbed the cream on yoongi's butt cheeks. Then he slowly started to rub it near his hole which wakes yoongi up from his sleep with a gasp.

"W-what are you doing?" Yoongi asked when he look behind and saw jungkook rubbing something on his butt.

"Just rubbing some cream for your red ass which got 30 spanks in my office" jungkook said and chuckled.

"Shut up! And stop doing this it's weird!" Yoongi said and try to get up but jungkook hold his waist and pushed him down.