needy

"Now I want you to tell me how I t-taste Koo" yoongi said looking straight in jungkook's dark eyes who were looking back at him with a lustful gaze

"How can someone say this with such a cute innocent face huh?" Jungkook chuckled.

Yoongi hide his face in jungkook's chest while saying
"How can you laugh in this situation!!?"

"And I am asking that how can you look so adorable while asking me to taste you?" Jungkook spoke.

Yoongi pushed jungkook away and was going to get up from the bed but was held back by jungkook in a tight grip.

"Where do you think you are going now sweetie?"

"G-go and get fresh!" Yoongi said trying to release his arm from Jungkook's hold.

"Let's get dirty together first then we both will get fresh, come here darling" jungkook said pulling yoongi back to lay down.

"but I already took shower- W-wait! J-jungko-aishh!!" Yoongi huffed when jungkook pushed him down on the bed and hovered on top of him.

"What happened now sweetheart? Don't want to know how you taste now?" Jungkook said holding yoongi's both wrists.

Yoongi was just silent not saying a single word. He gulped when jungkook pinned his both arms above his head with one hand holding his wrists.

"Come on hyung, say something" jungkook said leaning closer and placing a kiss on yoongi's cheek.

"D-don't call me hyu- ahh!~" yoongi moaned when jungkook grabbed his member suddenly with his free hand.

Jungkook smirked while looking at yoongi who was shutting his eyes tightly and was biting his lip which made jungkook worried.

"If you want me to continue then stop biting your lip otherwise I am gonna stop right no-" jungkook stopped when yoongi immediately stopped biting his lip.

"C-continue please" yoongi said smiling shyly making jungkook chuckle while saying
"Alright then my sweetie"

Then he pulled down yoongi's pants till his knees.

"Oh these beautiful pale legs" jungkook said placing his hand yoongi's legs.

"J-jungko- please s-stop teasing" yoongi whined while wiggling under jungkook but gasped when jungkook slide down his underwear in a swift move.

"Happy now?" Jungkook said with his eyes staring at yoongi's hard member.

"Leave m-my hands Koo" yoongi said trying to release his hands from Jungkook's tight grip.

Jungkook eyes shifted to look straight in yoongi's eyes
"Don't call me Koo if you don't want me to call you hyung"

And this time it was yoongi's time to smirk. He licked his lips and asked
"But why KOO?"