drunk 🔞

Jungkook picked yoongi up in his arms bridal style and was going to lay him down on the bed but then yoongi said"The outside view is beautiful jungkook"

"The outside view is beautiful jungkook"

"Oh really? Then let's enjoy it together" jungkook said understanding what yoongi meant. He took him towards the window and put him down on his feet.

Yoongi's back was against the window and his chest was pressed against jungkook's who was looking in his eyes.

"You sure you want this hyung? We can sto-" jungkook was concerned but he was cut off by yoongi

"Just use me please, I am better than that secretary of yours jungkook"

Jungkook frowned hearing that and he said
"So you are comparing yourself with her?"

"Maybe?" Yoongi said raising his eyebrows.

"There is no point of comparison hyung cause nobody can match your level" jungkook said wrapping both arms around his waist.

Yoongi's heart beat was getting fast then gasped when jungkook suddenly bite his neck where Jace did before.

"You are my property darling, only mine" jungkook said lustfully.

Yoongi's mind got dizzy hearing 'property'. He loved it. He want to be used roughly by his husband. He wants rough and he knows how to get it
"But he marked me today!"

Jungkook's eyes darkened hearing that. He gripped yoongi's jaw harshly.
"You were already mine babe" he said.

"His hands were roaming on my body, his eyes were showing how much he wanted to take me right then and ther- ah! Ahh!" Yoongi moaned loudly when jungkook grabbed his clothed member in his hand.

"Stop talking about him!" Jungkook spoke while sliding down Yoongi's pajama.

"He w-was almost going to kiss m-"

"Ok enough!" Jungkook said turning yoongi around to face the window.

Yoongi's face was pressed against the glass. He felt jungkook holding the waist band of his underwear then in a swift move, his lower body was naked.

"Mine" jungkook said groping yoongi's butt cheeks.

"I am dying to feel you inside of me!" Yoongi said breathing heavily.

"Someone is way too much impatient today huh?" Jungkook said while placing soft kisses on yoongi's neck.

"Shut up and just take me!" Yoongi was losing control over himself so he gripped his own member.

Jungkook noticed his movements and smirked.

"Ahh! Jungkook!" Yoongi was moaning jungkook's name while stroking his member.

Meanwhile jungkook held the hem of yoongi's sweater.
"Arms up my sweetie"he said.

Yoongi shivered hearing the nickname. He quickly raised up his arms and jungkook removed his sweater leaving him completely naked.