I am useless

Yoongi was waiting for jungkook to finish his work.

Afternoon (1:45pm)

"Hyung let's go" jungkook said getting up from his chair and wearing his coat.

Yoongi got up from couch.

"But where?" Yoongi asked.

"In a restaurant for lunch I am very hungry" jungkook said and went near yoongi.

"But i won't eat anything" yoongi said looking at him.

"Why?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows at yoongi.

"Because I just had my breakfast here so I am not hungry" yoongi said Wearing his jacket.

"Let's see coz I know that looking at the tasty food you won't be able to stop yourself from eating" jungkook said with a smile and wrapped his arm around yoongi's waist.

"I won't eat but I want to go to a new restaurant" yoongi said.

"Which one?" Jungkook asked.

"I saw that restaurant on tv and it was very beautiful and they have special desserts there too" yoongi said Clapping his hands in excitement from the thought of desserts.

Jungkook cooed looking at yoongi clapping his hands. Yoongi looked at jungkook who was looking at him with a sweet smile.

"L-lets go you are hungry right?" Yoongi said looking somewhere else feeling embarrassed.

"Clap again hyung,you was looking very cute" jungkook chuckled.

"Aren't you hungry now?" Yoongi asked trying to change the topic.

"Ofcourse I am, let's go" jungkook said kissing yoongi's cheek then they left from the cabin.

When they were going out from the office suddenly jungkook's secretary stopped them.

"Sir mr.shin are here" secretary told jungkook.

"For what? We have already discussed everything" jungkook asked in a angry tone that they came here without asking him.

"They are saying that some problems are coming in the way of the project" secretary said.

"I am investing my money and now I will solve their problems also?" Jungkook asked getting irritated.

Yoongi caressed jungkook's hand which was on his waist.

Jungkook smiled towards yoongi then turn his head towards the secretary.

"I am going out so tell them that I am busy" jungkook said in his cold tone.

It's not like that he is hungry so he wants to go out and eat. He would skip going out but now yoongi wants to go to that new restaurant and he will surely fulfill his this wish.

"But sir they are in the waiting roo-" secretary was saying but jungkook spoke.

"I said tell them I am busy" jungkook said in his cold tone and everyone around them gulped.

"O-ok sir" secretary said getting Scared from jungkook's tone.

Yoongi looked around and chuckled when he saw everyone scared.

"Jungkook" yoongi turned his head and face jungkook.

Jungkook immediately turned his head towards yoongi.

"Yes hyung?" Jungkook asked in his soft tone.

"It's ok we will go to that restaurant some other day" yoongi said knowing that jungkook is going out because he told him that he wants to go there otherwise he could have lunch here.