🔞 shower

When yoongi left jungkook called his secretary in his cabin.

Secretary knocked.

"Come in" jungkook said in his cold tone sitting on his chair.

Secretary entered the cabin and stand in front of the desk.

Jungkook took a deep breath and Said.

"What did I said before I went to the meeting?" Jungkook asked looking at her.

Secretary stood there silently looking at jungkook.

"I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING!!" Jungkook growled and banged his fist on the desk.

Secretary flinched.

"T-to not let anyone enter the cabin" secretary said slowly.

"And what you did huh?" Jungkook asked glaring at her.

"But sir he was just a delivery guy s-" secretary was saying but jungkook lost his temper.

"Exactly!! He was just a delivery guy and did you checked his Id before taking him to my cabin?" Jungkook asked in angry voice.

"N-no sir" secretary looked down.

"THEN HOW DARE YOU TO TAKE HIM TO MY CABIN WHEN I TOLD YOU TO NOT LET ANYONE ENTER MY CABIN!!? AND NOT ONLY THIS YOU ALSO STOPPED MY HUSBAND TO USE MY WALLET!! DON'T FORGET THAT YOU ARE JUST MY SECRETARY!!!" Jungkook yelled at her,his eyes getting red because of anger.

"But sir it's your money of your hardwork s-" jungkook didn't let the secretary talk more rubbish.

"You don't fucking need to worry about this!! It's my money,my hardwork and he is also mine! You got it!!? He is my husband and whatever I am doing is only for him!" Jungkook said looking straight in secretary's eyes making her shiver in fear.

"You are fire-" jungkook was going to fire her but he got a message.

He was going to ignore but then he saw it was his hyung's message. He picked his mobile and replied

 He picked his mobile and replied