ruined?

"Playing tricks huh?" Jungkook said looking straight in yoongi's eyes

"I-i was j-just umm" nothing was coming out from yoongi's mouth but he is sure that jungkook will not do anything,right?

Jungkook grabbed yoongi and threw him on his shoulder.

"J-jungkook!!" Yoongi was kicking his legs.

Jungkook went towards the bed and throw him on it, not so gently.

"Your m-meeting? It's almost 7 jungk-" before yoongi could complete his sentence, jungkook hovered on top of him and ripped his shirt.

Yoongi gasped and was going to push jungkook but jungkook held his both wrists and pinned them above his head with one hand.

"My husband is more important for me, don't you know darling?" Jungkook said looking at yoongi's chest.

"They must b-be waiting for y-you" yoongi said trying to free his wrists.

Jungkook smirked keeping an eye contact with yoongi who gulped. He leaned closer and licked yoongi's nipple.

"A-ahhh~ noo Koo!" Yoongi moaned. His eyes were closed.

"I thought I was a babyboy? Who is Koo?" Jungkook said while roaming his other hand on yoongi's chest and stomach.

"T-time" yoongi said with still his eyes closed.

Jungkook kissed his nipples and left wet kisses on his stomach.
"Your hole was begging for something huh?" He said opening yoongi's pants button.

Yoongi moved but stopped immediately hearing jungkook saying
"If you don't want me to break your ass then stay still or otherwise get ready to limp in front of everyone, you want that? Want everyone to know how your babyboy fucked your little hole?"

jungkook pulled down yoongi's pants.

Yoongi shivered from cold air hitting his legs.

Jungkook left yoongi's wrists and got up from top of him.
"Get up" he said.

Yoongi got up from the bed now standing infront of him while looking down.

"Strip" jungkook said while crossing his arms over his chest.

Yoongi's eyes widened. He looked at jungkook and asked
"Why?"

Jungkook ignored his question and kneel down infront of him then held the waistband of his underwear.

Yoongi's breath hitched when jungkook pulled down his underwear.

"So cute" jungkook said looking at yoongi's hard member.

"Your m-meeti-" yoongi was cut off by jungkook who sat down on the bed.

"Come here"

Yoongi hesitantly went to jungkook while covering his crotch area with his hands.