furious

"Hyung!?" Jungkook was shocked to see yoongi who was on the floor trying to catch his breath.

He quickly grabbed yoongi's arm and pull him up then hugged him tightly.

"Shh! shh! relax, tell me what happened hyungie" jungkook asked in worry.

"J-jungkook he is t-there!" Yoongi said while crying in jungkook's hold.

"Who is there hyung? What are you talk- a-are you talking about that guy?" Jungkook asked feeling anger raising inside himself.

"H-he was sitti- h-he was there" yoongi couldn't speak, he felt like he was gonna pass out.

Jungkook understood what he is trying to say. He broke the hug and said
"I am coming in a minute, please stay-" before he could complete, yoongi clinged onto him so tightly like his life is dependent on him.

"No!! D-don't go"

"But we hav- o-okay come then" jungkook said and then they went out from the mall with jungkook holding yoongi's shaking form. He also messaged his driver to come infront of the mall with car.

When they stepped out from the mall, their car was already there.

"Sit inside" jungkook said opening the door for yoongi.

"Koo y-you also come" yoongi said not leaving jungkook's hand.

"I am also coming but you sit first" jungkook said releasing his hand from yoongi's strong grip then he quickly closed the door and signalled the driver to lock the car who immediately did it.

Yoongi was looking at jungkook through the window with a face which was wet with tears. He knows that jungkook is going to do something. He could the anger in his eyes which was looking back at him. Yoongi felt so small under his gaze.

While jungkook was looking at the mark on yoongi's neck. That deep red mark on yoongi's pale neck. It was making jungkook crazy. He smiled at yoongi then went back inside the mall.

"Jungkook! N-no!!" Yoongi was calling him again and again while trying to open the door but nothing was working.

"Open the d-door!! I said open it!!" Yoongi shouted at the driver who was sitting looking at front. Yoongi knew that he is not going open because of jungkook's order.

"Koo" yoongi was now just looking at the entrance of the mall Waiting for jungkook to come back. The look on jungkook's face was coming infront of his eyes again and again which was making yoongi more and more scared.

Meanwhile, jungkook was already in the security rooms and was looking at the screen to find that guy. His two eyes were going from one screen to another each second.

"Sir it's difficult to find someone, alot of people ar-" before the staff guy could complete, jungkook's one glare made him shut his mouth.

"You want me to call the police? You want me to ruin the reputation of this so famous mall in a second?" Jungkook said furiously. He can do anything to make that guy to pay for the precious tears of his husband.