locked

"Y-you!"

"Y-you!"

"Yes me, are you not happy to see me here?"

Yoongi quickly ran towards the door but he backed away when that person blocked his way by standing infront of the door after locking it.

"Where do you think you are going? Instead of greeting me, you are running away? Is this how you behave with your husband's family member huh?"

"JUNGKOOK!! Jungkook!?" Yoongi called for jungkook loudly but he got no response.

"Why are you shouting? A party is going on yoongi, so stop making a scene" that person said stepping towards yoongi.

Yoongi gulped while stepping back.

"What happened? Are you afraid of me? Well, you should be afraid ofcourse because how can I let you go so easily without taking revenge right? You and your fucking husband both insulted my father, now face the consequences Jeon yoongi!! Jace said who was actually the son of jungkook's uncle. He raised his hand but his hand was held by yoongi before he could slap him.

"Didn't you asked your father that why he got insulted?" Yoongi said pushing him away.

Jace stumbled back but then he smirked while saying
"Oh suddenly having guts huh? You are becoming just like your bastard husband, that fucking Jungkook!!"

"How dare you!!" Yoongi said punching him hard.

Jace fell down on the floor from the sudden punch. He never expected that from yoongi.

"Don't take my husband's name from your nasty mouth!!" Yoongi shouted.

"Aww, love birds" Jace said stepping closer to him again.

"Stay away! I SAID STAY AWAY!!" Yoongi was now against the wall with Jace standing infront of him.

"Come on, let's have some fun yoongi" Jace said but before he could do anything, Yoongi slapped him and ran towards the door.

Jace laughed when yoongi was unable to open the door.

"W-why is it not opening!? JUNGKOOK!!" Yoongi was calling jungkook loudly.

"Nobody will come here to save you and about your husband, he must be busy with his ex secretary in a room"

Yoongi's eyes widened hearing that. He looked back at Jace and asked
"S-secretary? But jungkook f-fired him so how can she be here?"

"Because now she is my father's secretary, she's very hot right? Ofcourse she is because that's why your husband is busy with her instead of being here with you" Jace said now unbuckling his belt.

Yoongi saw his every movement but then
"AHHHH!!" He screamed in pain loudly when Jace hit him with the belt on his arm.

"Let's start the show" Jace said hitting him again and again with the belt.