It's cold ❄️

"Put me down!! Jungko- ahh! Yahhhh Jeon jungkook I will kill you" Yoongi was yelling but then his eyes got widened when jungkook gave a smack to his ass.

" You won't kill me cause you love me right hyungie?" Jungkook asked throwing yoongi lightly on the bed after locking the door then hovered over him.

"Jeon jungkook I am telling you that we are not going to do anything!! I am telling you I will kick your ass if you tried to do anything " yoongi threatened jungkook pushing him away.

"I am not going to do anything hyung and be careful your hand is hurt" jungkook said in caring tone while turning yoongi around on his stomach.

"K-kook what are you p-planning to do! You know that I am going to university t-tomorrow" yoongi said knowing that if jungkook did something again then he won't be able to walk and he doesn't want to go to the university limping.

"I know hyung oh my god you easily gets panicked don't you?" Jungkook said chuckling and lie down beside him.

Yoongi sigh in relief turning around but stopped when jungkook throw his arm on his back.

"I don't think i told you to turn back!" Jungkook said in quiet tone.

"Huh? Wh-aisshhh don't!!! Stop kook!!" Yoongi said in panicked tone when jungkook suddenly slipped his hand in yoongi's sweatpants then in his underwear.

"I want to sleep but I also want to hold you"jungkook told him in unbothered tone while patting yoongi's butt.

"Then can't you hold my hand idiot" yoongi replied in irritated voice.

"Hyung you know I love your *squeezed yoongi's butt cheeks* pretty ass" jungkook said with a chuckle knowing he is irritating yoongi.

"Shut up and leave me NOW or you will sleep on couch tonight you brat" yoongi threatened him and smirked when jungkook pulled his out from pants.

Then jungkook turned around his back facing yoongi. Yoongi roll his eyes knows that his drama is start.

"Ohhh is my kookie upset?"yoongi asked in cute tone but jungkook didn't give him any reply.

"Aishhh fine we can do these ummm bed things but tomorrow I have to go to university then we have sunday so we can do this tomorrow n-night if you want" yoongi said and instantly regretted when jungkook turns around and cuddled him in a second.

"Ohh hyung if you don't want to then it's fine for me but now you are asking so yes ofcourse we will do this tomorrow ok?" Jungkook said with his bunny smile looking at yoongi's face.

" No I was just joking" yoongi said in sassy tone while smirking.

"Ohh joking huh? You are joking and pranking too much, I will take my revenge tomorrow for now let's sleep"
Jungkook said wrapping his arm around yoongi's waist pulled him closer to himself.

"But it's afternoon if we will sleep now than we won't be able to sleep tonight" yoongi said while hiding his face in jungkook's neck.

" But I want to sleep so let's just sleep hyung" jungkook told him and closed his eyes.

"Hmm" yoongi too closed his eyes and slept.

7:45 pm

Yoongi woke up in jungkook's protective arms around him. He smiled and slowly unwrapped jungkook's arms from around him not wanting to wake jungkook who was peacefully sleeping. Yoongi replaced himself with a pillow and jungkook instantly hugged the pillow.