let me go you pervert!🔞

Morning

Yoongi woke up in jungkook's arms around his waist and his head on jungkook chest. He tried to get up but winced when pain rushed through his body.

Then he noticed that he was naked in jungkook's arms while jungkook was in his near wear.

"Why the hell I am naked!" Yoongi said trying to free himself from jungkook's arms around him.

"Because I wanted to hold you naked in my arms~" jungkook said in sleepy voice tightening his arms around yoongi's waist.

"S-shut up! Leave me!" Yoongi again tried to get up but stopped when he felt jungkook's right hand roaming on his butt cheeks and lightly patting them.

"Sleep for sometime more hyung" jungkook said while his eyes was closed and now both hands massaging yoongi's bare butt cheeks.

"J-jungkoook leave me I want to take a bath" yoongi said trying to push jungkook's hands away from his butt.

" I gave you a bath last night hyung " jungkook told him and pinned yoongi's hands behind his back with left hand and gripped yoongi's butt with right one.

"Then why the hell you didn't dressed me?! A-and stop doing this!!" Yoongi asked felling jungkook hand going near his hole.

"Because I wanted to see you naked in morning in my arms" jungkook said opening his eyes and a smirk on his face. He pushed a finger in yoongi's hole suddenly.

"Aaahhhggh~! S-stop" yoongi moaned from sudden movement of Jungkooks hand.

"But I don't want to stop hyungie" jungkook said and pushed another finger in yoongi's hole making him gasped and tears filled in his eyes.

"P-please~ ahhhgh~mmhm" yoongi moaned still laying on jungkook's chest while his legs were now spread and jungkook was pushing his fingers in and out from yoongi's hole harshly.

"Moan my name from your sweet mouth hyung then I will think about stopping" jungkook said while pouting feeling Yoongi's body tensed means he's going to cum. He started moving his fingers more harshly from in and out of yoongi's hole.

"~J-jung-gko~aaaghhhhh~mmhm" yoongi screamed Cumming on jungkook's thighs with heavy breathing.

"Cumming just from fingers huh?" Jungkook smirked pulling his fingers out from yoongi's hole slowly.

"S-shut up~ I was s-still sore! Ahh~"yoongi complained feeling jungkook pulling his fingers out from his hole.

"Oh yeah I am sorry I forgot about last night when you was screaming in pleasure from my dick inside your little tight hole right? The way you were bouncing up and down on my dick oh my god!! An-" jungkook stopped when he saw yoongi glaring at him "okay okay sorry"

"Now shut your stupid mouth and take me to the bathroom you brat!! I am feeling so dirty!"yoongi demanded and sigh in relief when jungkook got up from under him but then gasped when jungkook got on top of him and pinned his hands above his head with one hand.

"Stupid mouth huh?" Jungkook throw the blanket away from yoongi's body and spread yoongi's legs again looking at his hole which was covered with his own cum.

"don't you dare to do anything again jungkook!!" Yoongi said in serious tone but eyes got widened when jungkook leaned down near his hole and licked the cum.

"Ahhhhh~ aaaggh~ s-stop you b~rat" yoongi was now very sensitive from all the things jungkook was doing to his hole from last night.

Jungkook continued licking yoongi's hole and suddenly pushed his tongue in yoongi's now very sensitive hole.

"AHHHHH!!~aaagghh~" yoongi was feeling jungkook's tongue deep inside of him.

Jungkook cleaned the cum from yoongi's hole with his tongue and pull his tongue out from yoongi's hole.

"See you are not dirty now right?" Jungkook looked towards yoongi whose face was wet with his tears while he was breathing heavily.

Jungkook pulled yoongi up and made him sit on his lap covering him with blanket holding him close to himself.

"You ok? You can scold me if I did too much Hyung." Jungkook asked pouting.

"Scold? I want to kill you!! You pervert!!" Yoongi said while punching jungkook chest lightly.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Ok now seriously. You ok?" Jungkook asked again concerned.

"Hmm just sensitive" yoongi answered taking a deep breath.

"Okk let's take bath then"jungkook said picking yoongi up bridal style.

"Aishhh! Wait I am n-naked!" Yoongi said hiding his face in jungkook's neck.

"So? I fingered you and eat you out and you are still shy about that you are naked!" Jungkook teased.

"Take me to the bathroom fast you shameless brat!!" Yoongi said out loud making jungkook run to bathroom.

______________________________________

They are so cute 🌝💀