cutie

Yoongi opened his eyes and saw jungkook straight looking at him

"What happened?" He asked getting up from the couch on which he was laying.

Jungkook helped yoongi to sit.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi called.

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed while placing a pillow behind yoongi's back so that he can sit comfortably.

"Is something wrong?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook sat down beside yoongi and looked at him.

"You are scaring m-me koo" yoongi said in worried tone.

Jungkook sighed then said something which shocked yoongi
"Hyung you are pregnant an-"

"WHAT!!!" Yoongi got up from the bed covering his mouth with his hand in shock.

Jungkook got up from couch too and sighed.

"I am pregnant!!? W-what!! I told you to not fucking fuck me every night and now see what happened!!? Yo- w-wait! H-how can I get pregnant?" Yoongi said then looked at jungkook who was now controlling his laugh.

Yoongi glared at him and said
"You jeon fucking jungkook!! I am going to kill you!!

Jungkook laughed and started running here and there in his cabin while yoongi was chasing him.

"You was looking very cute hyung, what was you saying? Oh, I told you to not fucking fuck me every night right?" Jungkook said mocking yoongi.

Yoongi stopped and huffed while crossing his arms.

"I am going home!!" He said going towards the door.

Jungkook immediately went to yoongi and picked him bridal style.

"Yahh!! Put me down!!" Yoongi said kicking his legs.

Jungkook went to his chair and sat down on it with yoongi on his lap sideways.

"Oh my dear husband, you should relax because stress is not good for you" jungkook said in teasing tone.

"Don't talk to me!!" Yoongi shouted.

Jungkook chuckled and said again in teasing tone
"You are pregnant! You shouldn't shout!"

Yoongi looked at jungkook then attached his lips with him. He started kissing him roughly while roaming his hands on his body.

Jungkook smirked kissing back holding yoongi tightly. He bite his lip making yoongi gasp.

"Ahhh!!"

Jungkook shushed him by sliding his tongue inside his mouth.

Yoongi was breathing heavily while jungkook was tasting every corner of his mouth.

After a minute, jungkook broke their kiss.