Far from each other

Note: guys I know that there is time difference in different countries but it was confusing me so i decided to not add time difference in this.
______________________________________

Yoongi entered the house with sad eyes then sat down on the couch in the living room.

"Sir you want something?" A servant came and asked.

"No" yoongi answered shortly.

"You sure sir? If you want something then I can ge-" yoongi cuts the servant.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT ANYTHING!! CAN'T YOU HEAR AT ONCE!!?" Yoongi yelled at the servant.

Servant looked down.

"Sorry sir actually jungkook sir strictly ordered me to take care of you" he said.

Yoongi's eyes filled with tears thinking about jungkook. He got up from the couch and went to his room.

"Koo" he mumbled sitting on the bed while tears was coming from his eyes.

Then suddenly he gets a call and he smiled when he saw it was jungkook's call.

He immediately picked the call.

Yoongi : "Koo"

Jungkook : "hey hyungie missing me?"

Yoongi : "hmm"

Jungkook : "ohh my pretty husband Don't be sad hmm? "

Yoongi : "hmm are you in the waiting area? It will be almost midnight when you will reach at your hotel right?

Jungkook : " yeah hyung and hotel is also very far , I will get very late and I will send a text to you when I will reach there so go to sleep at time and don't wait for the call okay?"

Yoongi : "no I will wait for your call and I will sleep after talking to you"

Jungkook :"no I will get very lat- hyung I need to go now"

Yoongi :"ok koo bye but I will wait for your call"

Then he cuts the call.

After that yoongi started working on some documents and suddenly heard a knock.

"Come in" yoongi said Focusing on the documents.

That servant entered the room on whom yoongi yelled before.

"Sir I am sorry" servant apologized while bowing.

Yoongi looked at him.

"Why are you apologizing? I am sorry for behaving like that and you don't need to worry, when I will want anything then I will ask you by myself okay?" Yoongi said smiling.

Servant nodded giving a smile.

"Ok so now can I please have a glass of juice?" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrows.

"Ofcourse sir I will be back with your juice in a minute" servant said chuckling then left from there.

Yoongi then turned his attention back to the documents of his new students.

On the other hand

(9:45pm)

After landing jungkook was going towards the hotel in his car.

"Tomorrow we will meet our clients in the hotel hall so I want all four of you to be ready before 1pm because they will arrive nearly at 2 and till they will arrive we have to talk about some things" jungkook said who was sitting beside the driver in his cold tone while leaning back on his seat with his eyes closed.