scared from lightning

They both are in the car going back home.

Jungkook was talking to someone on call while yoongi was looking outside

The weather was getting cloudy and in some minutes the sky was filled with dark clouds completely.

Then suddenly yoongi flinched because of lightning. He was shivering feeling cold and scared.

"It's only 5:30pm but it looks ike midnight" yoongi mumbled looking outside then closed his eyes tightly because of lightning again.

Jungkook look towards yoongi and gave him his coat while still talking on the call.

Yoongi looked at jungkook then at coat but rejected his offer in anger because he is on the call from a long time.

"He is being such a drama queen today" jungkook mumbled looking at yoongi who was shivering but his face was showing anger.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called yoongi after cutting the call.

"What?" Yoongi said harshly.

"What happened to you now?" Jungkook asked now getting irritated.

"Nothing!!" Yoongi again turned his head towards the window.

Jungkook took a deep breath to calm himself from the anger in him. Then suddenly he grabbed yoongi's arm and pulled him on his lap.

Yoongi gasped from the sudden movement but instantly started struggling on jungkook's lap.

"Leave me!! I don't want to sit here!!" Yoongi said while squirming in jungkook's tight hold around him.

"Stop this!! Now I am getting Angry!!!" Jungkook said in his deep tone.

"I don't care just leave me!! Go and talk to the person you was talking to from an hour! Go and call that person pretty too!! Why are you here with me huh!!?" Yoongi was literally shouting now which made jungkook beyond Angry.

"Both of you out from the car! NOW!!" Jungkook said to the driver and guard who were at the front seat.

They quickly got out and stands away from the car.