1 | I've Seen You

______________

Brujeria by El Gran Combo De Puerto Rico

"Que tú me tienes temblando de noche y de día

"Que tú me tienes temblando de noche y de día."

______________

2020
__________

Y/N turned the music up as it flooded the bar; she walked through the packed place and greeted people. Whether they were tourists, kooks or pogues like herself, she smiled at them all. She remembered names and faces, as she walked around like she was the lifeof the party: which she was, she would get everyone dancing after all.

She walked over to her mother, Camila, who was behind the bar, "it's packed, mamá."

"We are doing amazing, hija," Camilla said in her spanish accent, as she used her nickname she would always call her daughter, which translates daughter in Spanish.

"We are," she said with her spanish accent, then walked through the bar as she helped ones get up and dance, as she would dance with everyone since she was a very talented dancer.

She even wore the perfect outfit for it; she wore one of her many colourful dresses, with a pair of heels and her curly hair down as it bounced with every step. She had all her earrings in, and bracelet on, which she'd never take off. Camilia wore a simple black dress this time, as she left her wavy hair down.

Y/N smiled and greeted people, dancing with everyone as she sang along to the songs that were in Spanish

Y/N smiled and greeted people, dancing with everyone as she sang along to the songs that were in Spanish. Her hands held her dress as she spun around and waved it around, feeling the music. Brujeria then started to play, and Y/N sang in Spanish as she danced with a few little kids, "Que tú me tienes temblando de noche y de día!"

Y/N grinned as she danced with everyone, then helped others, took orders and cleaned up after a few tables.

She was busy, and this was her life almost every night at Del-V, the bar her mother owned. Since she moved them to the Outer Banks, as of three months ago from Cuba.

☀︎︎

After everyone left, or the last few were making their way out, Y/N cleaned up some tables as her mother was out by the beach talking to one of the people they get their orders from. The bar was right on the beach, which bordered the cut and figure 8; but technically it was in the cut, which Y/N was happy about.

The girl sighed as she wiped the tables, but then looked up to see the same blonde boy she'd seen a few times in the past month the bar had been open. She smiled and walked over to him, "I've seen you around, but have yet to see you dance like everyone else."

The blonde met her eyes with a slight smirk, "I don't have the dancing skills you have," he chuckled.

"Well, you have to start somewhere," she smiled and sat across from him when he gestured for her to sit. "I don't even know your name, and I know everyone's name."

"If I tell you, it takes the fun out of it," he leaned on the table like her, getting closer: The blonde boy took in the beautiful girl in front of him, and noticed her curls that framed her face, her dimples and her left brow scar.

"Well, then," Y/N scrunched her nose as she through about a name she could use, "blondie."

"Really, that's the best you can do?"

"It's accurate," she chuckled, and shrugged.

"Can't argue with that," he shrugged.

"That is true," she smiled, "well, blondie, I've seen you here many times, and yet you never speak to me or dance."

"I heard about the amazing bar on the cut and had to come check it out, especially since there's a gorgeous girl working there- there, your nickname will be my gorgeous girl."

"Me? La espléndido chica, ahora veo que eres una croquet, (Me? The gorgeous girl, now i see you are a flirt)." She chuckled as she mumbled in Spanish as she met his eyes, as she pointed at him, "eres un coqueteo, (you are a flirt)."

The boy smiled, "no idea what you said, but that was hot."

"It was Spanish."

"Very hot," he then rested his elbows on the tables to lean closer, "so, how are you liking it here?"

"It's okay," she nodded.

"Just okay?" He chuckled and gestured around him, "this is paradise on earth!"

"I've lived in Cuba and Brazil, those two are my paradise," she smiled, remembering her home, "but I am slowly liking it here..."

"That's pretty cool," he nodded, "I was born here, so what your looking at is a full on Pogue. And you should be honoured you are one too, and not a Kook."

"Mmm, I am honoured," she leaned in even more, their faces not even inches apart. Once the boy closed his eyes, and leaned in more, she pulled back and stood, "I need to close, but it was lovely actually talk to you, Blondie..."

The boy smirked up at her, loving that she was a flirt, or tease like him. He stood and smiled down at her, "it was nice talking to you too, gorgeous," he smirked, know he had met his match. "How do you say that in Spanish?"

Y/N thought for a moment, "there's seven words that mean around the same thing, singe there no word that means gorgeous. So, I think it would be maravillosa."

"Marvallisosoaa," the boy tried to say the word, "maravalisoaaaa-

"Oh, blondie," she called him, which means good looking. She chuckled and patted his cheek, then grabbed his glass and went to the bar as he followed. She stood behind as he leaned against it on the other side.

"What about uh, beautiful- is that easier to say?"

"Bello."

"Bello," he grinned when he said it perfectly, "until next time, bello." He winked and walked backwards as she smiled and watched him go.

"Until next time, buen mozo."