25 | Bonfire

______________

Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood

"All I am, is a man."

______________

2020
__________

Y/N sat on her bike in front of the Cameron house, waiting for her friend. Sarah had to be there since they had to watch the video Ward had left them.

Sarah walked out, holding herself, as she whipped her face.

Y/N hugged her friend, "did you talk to John B, yet?"

"Yeah, this morning," she cried again, "its over. We need some time apart," she nodded as the latina gave her another hug.

"Boys are dumb," she nodded making the blonde girl smile a bit, "how bout we go to my house, and then I'll go talk to the others?"

"I thought you had to work?"

"I do, but I can take the day-"

"No, no," Sarah shook her head, "I can hang out at you're place, you work."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," Sarah nodded and hopped on the back of her bike as Y/N sped off to her home.

Y/N finally parked, and led Sarah into her house; the blonde looked around and smiled at the family pictures as they went to her room.

"My closet is there, help yourself," Y/N pointed as she grabbed a jean skirt to change into, instead of wearing some jeans, "food, shower, whatever you need

"My closet is there, help yourself," Y/N pointed as she grabbed a jean skirt to change into, instead of wearing some jeans, "food, shower, whatever you need. Just maybe take a nap, get some rest?"

"I will," Sarah nodded and sat on the girls bed slowly.

"You've been with people constantly the past 24 hours, maybe gather your thoughts and have some shut eye."

"That sounds nice," Sarah laid back, and looked up as Y/N opened the window, so they could hear the ocean. "When will you be back?"

"Mom won't be back till like 3am, since the Del-V is open late tonight- and she is happy you are here by the way." Y/N smiled, "I'll be back at 10 ish? After work, and after I talk to the others..."