21 | Charleston?

______________

Where'd All the Time Go by Dr. Dog

"There's nothing to keeping you from falling in love

"There's nothing to keeping you from falling in love."

______________

2020
__________

JJ looked out of the window of Kies car at the Delmar home as Pope asked, "so, what are we waiting for?"

"She's probably mad at us for almost not getting her out of the drain, and how she'd probably still smell like the drain," the blonde sighed and looked over at the two, "the stuff that's in the basin- it's not gonna come out easy." JJ made an excuse, knowing how the girl felt since he had been there the night before with her.

"Especially with curly hair," Kie shook her head slowly, "I can go-"

"No, I got it," JJ nodded and hopped out of the car, "in two minutes, come in."

Pope met Kies eyes as they both raised their brows at the boy, "okay, bro."

"Oh, shut up," JJ shook his head and walked to the door.

Y/N paced around her home as she dried her wet curls with a micro-fiber towel; her bare feet were loud on the floor, as the salsa music almost drowned it out. She spoke to herself as she rolled her eyes, "estás bromeando? Todavía puedo olerlo, todavía lo huelo... Después de tres duchas diferentes y cuatro lavados cada una, mi cabello se caerá en este momento. Ahora que? (are you kidding me, I can still smell it, I still smell it... After three different showers, and four washes each- my hair will fall out at this point. What now?)" She rolled her eyes as she went to open the front door, to meet her favorite blonde.

"Hey, bello." The latina crossed her arms as she looked him up and down, the blonde doing the same as he noticed her shirt, "nice shirt."

"Thanks," she nodded slowly, "can I help you? You know, I'm a little busy trying to get the stench of whatever was in that basin, out of my hair," she walked into the house and stood in front of the mirror in the living room