13 | Don't Be A Hero

______________

Teenangers by My Chemical Romance

"All teenagers scare the livin' shit out of me"

______________

2020
__________

Y/N hopped out of the van as the other five followed; she looked over at JJ as he looked down at what he was holding.

"Hell of a job melting it down, Dr. Frankenstein," JJ teased as he looked at the melted gold bars they had retrieved from the well, well being shot at.

"Like you could've done better," she scoffed and walked beside him.

"I could have," he nodded over at her as the other four followed the two, "I took a welding class-"

"Why didn't you volunteer to help then?"

"Because you were in your element, and as a gentleman, I can nay take you out of it, it shall be forbidden!"

"JayJ-" she rolled her eyes and went to take the gold as he pulled it away, out of her reach.

"Chill out," John B looked between the two, when they all stopped, "okay?"

JJ glared over at the boy, "easy for you to say; you're not the one that has to pawn this piece of shit off-"

"We both have to estúpida," she elbowed him in the ribs, and stole the gold from him when he held his side. She then smoothed down her top and shorts, as she sent him a smirk.

JJ looked over at her with a playful glare; he nodded, and then asked, "how did we get this job anyway?"

"'Cause you're the best liars," Pope started simply as they all walked into the pawn shop.

"Afternoon, ma'am," JJ smiled and walked to the counter with his partner in crime, as the others looked around. "I see you buy gold."

"That's what the sign say," the older woman nodded, beside the counter, "don't it?"