4 | Kegger

______________

Brutal by Olivia Rodrigo

"God, it's brutal out here

"God, it's brutal out here."

______________

2020

__________

Kie dropped Y/N off, as she then ran into the bar, and got behind the counter, and started working.

After the rush was over, Y/N sighed and cleaned everything up as her mother came beside her as she helped. "You were late today, having to much fun on the waves?"

Y/N looked over at her mom, "I, uh... I was met some friends at the mot-" she then smiled, before she could tell her mother she was at the sketchy motel. "Moters beach."

"Oh, that's very nice, hija." Camilia smiled, "who are they?"

"Uh, you know a few of their parents, Heywards boy, Pope, and Kie, her parents run The Wreak."

"Oh, yes," Camila nodded, "I know Popes parents better, not Kie's."

"Speaking of which," Y/N looked over at the clock, "they're having a little get together tonight, can I take off early?"

Camilia didn't want her daughter to get hurt, or be found out; that's why they've been hiding out. But she also knew, she was just a teenager, and needed to go out and have fun. She did remember her days of surfing, beach bond fires and everything when she was a teenager in Cuba, or here in the Outer Banks. She remembered her late husbands stories of growing up in Brazil, and then the Outer Banks, and all his stories. Camilia nodded slowly, "okay, you want a ride? You got dropped of here, so you don't have your bike."

"Uh, I think I could get a ride or something," Y/N nodded slowly as she looked over the restaurant at a few kids that were leaving to go to the party. They were pogues and she knew them since they'd come to the bar a lot, "hey, Lee, can I get a ride with ya?"

"Sure, VJ," Lee nodded as he and his friends walked out to their car.

Y/N grinned and waved to her mom, as Camilia called, "when will you be home?"

"Not sure, I'll text you!" She ran out and followed Lee, as Camilia watched after her with a soft smile. Happy her daughter could still somewhat be a teenager in their situation.

☀︎︎

Y/N talked to Lee's girlfriend, Tanni as they walked onto the beach. The sun was setting, as the colours matched her top, as she wore the same clothing's as when they all met at the motel.

She said her goodbye when she saw John B offering people beer at the kegger, and then her other new friends spread around. She said her goodbye to Lee and his group as she walked upto the boy, "hello JB."