15 | Death On Tarmac Five

______________

Romantic Homicide by d4vd

"In the back of my mind, you died

"In the back of my mind, you died."

______________

2020
__________

Y/N was riding her dirt bike to the chateau the next day, when JJ texted her that he, Kie and John B were on the dock. He also told her, that John B said, Ward had taken all the gold.

Y/N drove down the road to the chateau, after her shift at the Del-V as she then slowed down, and came to a stop when she saw Pope running as fast as he could in his suit.

"Pope?"

The boy turned quickly, "VJ- Y/N, thank god!" He panted, "I know where the gold is."

"Wait, seriously?"

"Yeah, let's get to the others," he breathed out as she ushered for him to hop on, which he did as she sped down the road. Y/N parked, and hopped off the bike, with Pope as they down across the yard and down the dock to the very end.

JJ looked over at the two, who were out of breathe, "I told you, it wasn't an emergency, bello."

"Guys, guys," Pope panted as he hunched over trying to hatch his breathe. "God, I ran most of the way here, until the picked me up," he nodded at the girl beside him.

Kie raised a brow, "you all right?"

JJ looked at the boy, "how was the interview, Pope?"

"Don't ask," he shook his head and looked over at the brunette, "JB... Look, I'm sorry, dude, about everything."

"It's fine," John B laid on the dock.

"But- but I don't have a lot of time, and- and I have information that is tactically relevant."

"Pope, llegar al punto (get to the point)," Y/N rushed him as she adjusted her self after their run. She wore blue shorts, a white top, anx her hair up in a messy bun as curls felk out framing her face with a scarf also holding her hair back.

 She wore blue shorts, a white top, anx her hair up in a messy bun as curls felk out framing her face with a scarf also holding her hair back