8 | I Got Your Back

________________

It's Never Enough by Audiodub

"I try my best to share, and take care of them

"I try my best to share, and take care of them."

________________

2020
____________

Y/N sat in the back seat with Pope, and Kie as the blonde and the brunette sat up front.

John B parked in front of the 4 star kook hotel, as JJ pulled out the gun, "all right, keep a look out, we're behind enemy lines."

"Yo, come on, man," JB sighed, "just put it back."

"What?" The blonde looked at his friends as Y/N, and Pope hopped out, "you can never be too careful."

"Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve."

"Thank you, Pope," JB nodded.

"I swear to God, I'm gonna throw that thing
in the ocean, JJ." Kie threatened, "put it back."

John B took the gun and put it in the glove compartment as JJ shook his head, "you can't grab a gun like that." He hopped out of the van, and grabbed his key-card, "can't forget my badge, professional busboy."

The group followed JJ, as they walked into the hotel, as Pope raised a brow, "so, where are we going now?"

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now- this way!" JJ led the group through the backdoor, and then through the kitchen, "Andrew, what's up, bro?" JJ fist-bumped the other man, and then grabbed two shrimp off a plate, "mama L, good to see you!"

"Hey, no, JJ!" The older woman slapped his hand, as they walked pass her.

JJ then looked over his shoulder at Y/N who was right behind him, and handed her a shrimp, "peace offering."

She raised a brow and hummed, as she took it, "for all the attempts at flirting?"

"Hey, you know they were great," he smiled. JJ then opened another door for the group, as lights were on, and everything was up and running, "see, they got the backup generators going Kooks don't miss a beat."

"Sweet Lord, the internet!" Pope grinned went they entered a computer room; he ran to a desk, and logged on, "I've missed you."

"Let me get in there, gotta check out my Insta models," JJ leaned over Pope.

Kie rolled her eyes, "we don't have time."

"Guess, I can just look to my left and see the most beautiful girl," JJ winked.

"Okay, that was kinda smooth, blondie."

"Enough flirting," JB rolled his eyes and grabbed the map out of his bag, "I got the map!"