19 | The Heist

______________

January 28th by J. Cole

"Think we need a plan of action

"Think we need a plan of action."

______________

2020
__________

Y/N walked down the a random dock in the OBX; no one ever went to it, it was always deserted. It was quiet.

JJ had always gone there when he was deep in thought, needed to take a breather or be alone for a bit: only Y/N knew about this, since they were now- extra close buddies.

"Was a big day, huh?" She called as the blonde smiled when he heard her voice.

The sun was setting in the distants as he looked over his shoulder at her, "find out your friends are not dead- yeah, it's been a day..." He leaned on the railing as she came beside him doing the same, as they both looked out at the water and sunset.

Y/N pulled up her sleeve when it slipped off her shoulder; she had a shift at the Del-V in the afternoon, and she didn't change when she found out JJ was at his dock

Y/N pulled up her sleeve when it slipped off her shoulder; she had a shift at the Del-V in the afternoon, and she didn't change when she found out JJ was at his dock. She needed to get there right away.

"Happy though?"

"Course," the blonde clenched his jaw, and played with his lighter, "lots of things, I guess."

"Lots of emotions," she nodded, understanding him, "that's normal, JayJ," she placed a hand on his bicep. "You lost your friends- one being like a brother, it's okay-"

"No, it's not," JJ stood up straight, putting his lighter in his pocket, as he took off his hat and played with it in his hands. "I got to be there for all of y'all, protect ya. I can't be wishy washy-"

"JayJ," she crossed her arms.

"It's just a lot okay, I'm happy- there." She raised a brow at the boy, who rolled his eyes, "what do you want from me?" The latina watched him lean on the railing again; she then did something he didn't expect, but knew he needed. She wrapped her arms around him from behind, and laid her head on his back. She felt his head fall, as he took a smaller breath, "It's a relief, honestly... But, they'll have a lot of shit to come back to at the same time."