20 | Don't Jump The Gun

______________

Back To You by Selena Gomez

"I wanna hold you, when I'm not suppose to

"I wanna hold you, when I'm not suppose to."

______________

2020
__________

"This is the north drain," JJ pointed to the drain, he and Pope stood on top of  as the two girls stood to the side, "it should've gotten washed into the gully. So, if it got flushed out from this drain, it would've been pushed out to, like..." the blonde looked around for the missing gun.

"Somewhere in this trash."

"Correct, Pope," the blonde smiled and looked down at the drain which emptied into the marsh.

"Oh, my god," Kie looked at the garbage that floated around the drain and shook her head, "people who use plastic should be shot."

"Okay, personally, I love plastic," JJ wore a shit eating grin as he picked up some of the garbage trying to move it, so they could open the drain, "use it every day- love the stuff."

"Hopefully, you recycle it and don't let it flush into the ocean."

"I thought you'd say something like that, so," Pope pulled out something from his pocket to show Kie, "trash bags."

Y/N looked between the two as Kie asked with a small smile, "did you just proactively protect the environment?"

"Maybe."

Y/N crossed her arms as JJ raised a brow and asked, "do you want us to leave you two alone- what's going on?"

Pope threw the bags at the blonde, who caught them, "just pick up the trash."

Y/N laughed and sat on the grass watching the boys clean the garbage, as the blonde looked over at her. "Your majesty, would you care to join us?"

"No, you guys look pretty busy," she nodded with a grin as Kie stood beside her with a bag of garbage she collected some that was on the grass; since she had been cleaning up the area.

The two boys threw their bags of trash, on the other side of the drain as JJ threw the last bag over the drain onto the grass as he sighed, "uh, well, that was fun."

"If it's not in the trash, then it's gotta be in the storm drain," Pope looked around the water, then looked at the drain, "damn it."

"It's in- it's in the drain," JJ rolled his eyes.

"Of course it is," Kir sighed.

JJ then went through his bag as he called, "good thing, I brought the crow!"

"Crow," Y/N raised her brows, and looked at the other girl, who shrugged. The latina looked between the boys as she played with her baby curls that framed her face, as she sat in her red shorts and white shirt.