18 | Are We Still Friends?

______________

Are We Still Friends by Tyler, The Creator

"Are we still friends?"

______________

2020
______________

Y/N ran around the Del-V hard at work during the weekend dinner rush hour; it had been a few days since the funeral, and the Delmar-Jelani women, were hard at work.

Y/N pushed a curl that fell out of her bun behind her ear as she looked over at her, "mamá, no puedo creer que tengamos tanta gente justo antes del nuevo año secular

Y/N pushed a curl that fell out of her bun behind her ear as she looked over at her, "mamá, no puedo creer que tengamos tanta gente justo antes del nuevo año secular. (Mom, I can't believe we have this many people right before the new school year?)"

"Lo sé, hija. Supongo, ¿están teniendo una última explosión? (I know, daughter. I guess, they are having one last bang?)"

"Papà, diria- mmm, você tem que praticar seu português mamãe, você está ficando enferrujado. (Papà, would say- mmm, you have to practice your Portuguese mamà, you're getting rusty.)" Y/N chuckled aftwr she spoke portagause her mother shook her head with a little smirk.

"Vuelve al trabajo (Go back to work)," Camila called in spanish, making her daughter laugh and run to seat a new table.

Later that night, Y/N was sitting with her three friends after they had closed up for the night. Camilia walked out if the kitcgen with her purse, as she looked over at her hija, "I'm going to head home, since you all are here."

"I'll lock up, mamà," the girl nodded with a smile, "and one of these-"

"Oh, don't even VJ," Kie smirked and threw a frie at the girl, which she caught.

"I won't be alone this late," Y/N smirked and ate the frie as her mother nodded and left the group. She then turned to looked at her friends, "okay, so you'll telling me, you've all only ever been here?"

"Don't got a passport, su alteza (your highness)," JJ pretended to bow, as he smoked the blunt.

Y/N stole the blunt from between his lips and took a puff, "learning some Spanish I see?"