14 | JayJ, I Got You

______________

Matilda by Harry Styles

"You can throw a party full of everyone you know, and not invite your family, 'cause they never showed you love

"You can throw a party full of everyone you know, and not invite your family, 'cause they never showed you love. You don't have to be sorry for leaving and growing up."

______________

2020
__________

Y/N drove up to the chateau on her bike, in the same outfit she hsd on before her shift as she saw Pope and Kie take something out of the bed of their truck.

She pulled to a quick stop and looked over at them out of breath as they both raised their brows; Pope panicked, "what's wrong?"

"I got a text, to meet here- it said there was an emergency," she got off her bike and walked towards them as they looked at each other, "what?"

"We never got any texts," Kie shook her head slowly.

They looked at each other confused, but then looked around them when a bunch of soft light turned on around them; wedding bulbs weaving through the trees.

Pope raised a brow, "what the hell?"

"Who the hell is that?" Kie raised a brow as she and Pope followed Y/N to the backyard.

JJ popped off the cork of a champagne bottle, as he lowered his aviators; the boy sat in a hot tub, as the water flowed around him. Lights everywhere, floaties on the ground, and champagne glasses on tiny bird floaties.

"What did you do, JJ?"

"I got a jet going straight in my butt right now," JJ avoided Popes question, and met Y/N's eyes as he smiled, "y'all should get in immediately, you hear me?" JJ poured the champagne, and yelled, "salud," then drank from the bottle.

Pope looked around, "how much did this cost?"

"Uh, well, with the generator, the petrol, and oh, hey, express delivery- pretty much all of it, yeah."

"All of it?"

"Yeah, all of it."

Pope raised his brows, "you spent all the money in one day?"

"Yeah, burned a hole right through my pocket," JJ nodded and shrugged, "but, I mean, like, come on, guys, like, look at this! Finest in jet-based massage therapy, that's what they told me." He then noticed the girls face, "VJ, what? Can't a man have a little luxury in life? Come on, all this scrimpin' and scraping I mean, like guys, we- you only live once, right?" JJ then saw how Y/N had noticed his bruised body, he scoffed and took off his glasses.

"JayJ-"

"Enough of this emotional shit- get in the cat's ass, come on."

"En qué (in what)?"