3 | Housekeeping

______________

High School Lover by Cayucas

"It's got me feeling kinda stuck like, what the fuck, is going' on?"

______________

2020
__________

The next day, Camila went to their bar to see what needed to be done after the hurricane, and Y/N cleaned up around their house.
After she finished, she threw on a orange-red top with some jean shorts and sneakers. Her fluffy curls were down as kept her regular earnings in.

She grabbed her phone and keys and locked the door as she ran down the beach to walk to the bar; which would take about half an hour

She grabbed her phone and keys and locked the door as she ran down the beach to walk to the bar; which would take about half an hour. Well, she was walking, she stepped on something pointy, and jumped. The girl looked down and picked up a small key with a tag on it; which read, 229.

The girl knelt and picked it up, "a motel key?" The woman looked at the water, thinking that this key belonged to the boat she saw last night. She wanted to see what crazy person would go into the storm but knew it wasn't her business. She then rolled her eyes, "fuck it." She then walked to the relatively close motel; she walked up to the front desk and saw someone cleaning up, anx on the phone. "Excuse me; I found this-"

"Hey, kid, not now; there was a hurricane; I don't have time," the man yelled, as he held his phone away, and then went back to work, then left, going into the back.

"burra, (jackass)," she mumbled in Spanish and walked around the building and up the stairs to find the room, "229," she muttered as she walked to the door. She was about to knock when she froze and spun to look at the blonde boy she's seen at the bar, giving her his signature smirk.

"What are you doing here, bello," the boy smirked.

"Going into my room, blondie," she smiled and then saw blondie and his friend had a key too, "you have a key too..."

"Yeah, I don't think this is your room, Bello," the boy smirked.

"Blondie, Bello?" his friend looked at him, "why is she calling you that, JJ?"