24 | Strangers Again

______________

Strange by Celeste

"Stangers to friends, friends into livers, and strangers again

"Stangers to friends, friends into livers, and strangers again."

______________

2020
__________

Y/N sat on Toppers boat with Sarah, after they had dropped her mamà's jeep off. They were making their back to the chateau, through the marsh as the sun beamed on top of them.l

The same sun beamed onto JJ too, he sat on the dock with Pope, Kie and John B since he was let out earlier today. "So, living the free life, huh? How's it so far?"

"I can breathe fresh air, that's a pro," John B shrugged and looked around, "guys, I know I've asked before, but where is-"

"Sarah," Kie nodded slowly, "she's with Y/N, they both went to meet Wheezie late last night, that's all we know."

"Yeah, that damn latina hasn't replied to any of my messages."

Pope shook his head, "I'm no expert, but don't call her damn latina, and that may help your case."

JJ looked away, and sighed, "if shes dodging my calls, and shes with Sarah- if they'll still out doing whatever, you'd think Sarah would bring her bag, and they wouldn't go MIA."

"I agree," John B pointed at him, "what if Ward has them, or Rafe- that dude does like your girl, JJ."

"Number one, he won't have her and number two, shes not my girl- my chance is gone, especially now."

"Well, when you two were fighting in the rain yesterday- you were a jerk," Pope nodded, but raised his hands when the blonde glared over at him, "it's facts."

"Maybe you should just apologize, about being an asshole," Kie shrugged, then smiled over when she saw the girls on a boat, coming to dock, "and I think you kinda have a chance."

"I don't think we care about the pogue on pogue anymore," John B chuckled, "I never thought I'd say that, but yeah... Speaking of which, your favorite person," John B then yelled the rest, "just decided to show up."

"Better late then never," Y/N called with a smile when she saw the boy.

"John B," Sarah gasped, and grinned, "John B!" They docked the boat, only for the blonde girl to jump off and jump into her boyfriends arms, "I didn't know If I'd see you again. What happened?"

"Are we on the run again?" Y/N raised a brow after she hugged the boy, and looked around the group.

"No, uh they dropped all the charges," JB smiled.

"What?"

"Yeah, no, yeah, I'm a free man."

"Yeah," Sarah smiled and hugged the boy again, "that's amazing!'